~chapter 4~

Ramona's POV

I overheard my mom and papa talking in their room, saying they're getting back together, as I put on my makeup. "Yeah, I know, but I don't know how to tell Ramona we're going to move back in with you." I heard my mom said. I put my mascara on my desk and started freaking out a little. "We're moving out?!" I said, as I walked into my mom's bedroom. "Ramona, you weren't supposed to hear that." Mom said.

I quickly ran to Jackson, almost in tears. He was in our room, laying in his bed and playing on his phone. When he heard the door slam, he quickly looked up and ran towards me. "Babe, what's wrong?" "I'm leaving." I sobbed, as I had makeup running down my face. "What about all the dreams we had living together?" "I don't need them. Like every single wish we ever made."

Jackson's POV

After Ramona told me she was leaving, with makeup running down her face. And the dreams she left behind, apparently, she didn't need them and every single wish we ever made.

When I wake up in the morning, I want to wake up with amnesia and forget about the stupid little things. Especially the way it felt to fall asleep next to her and the memories that never can escape.

"I'm really not fine at all"

Authors note//

Hey guys. So, this chapter was kind of sad I know. But, I had to get that Amnesia scene in there because it's such a good song and I figured that would be a perfect way to end it. No this is not my last chapter. I'll probably stop at like 10 or something. So, keep reading.✌️