~chapter 16~

Ramona's POV

I have been in a coma for almost a week. And for some reason, I didn't want to wake up, not at all. I was happy there, in my own little world, with all the people who love me, only the people who love me. Now I have to go back to all the people in my life who hate me, some more than others.

I wasn't ready to face everyone again. They're all going to asked me what happened, and I really don't want to tell them I overdosed. I hate myself for doing it, but it's done now and everything is going to be changed because of it. Everyone's lives, changed only because I took a few drugs. My mom's probably gonna be furious at me for it, DJ won't trust me anymore, and Jackson, oh no, he's going to have to tell everyone he's dating a drug addict, or he's gonna break up with me. What ever happens, it's not going to be good.

Jackson's POV

I don't know what happened to Ramona , but I need to know. Because I can't let her live like this. She said she wants to die; I don't know if she actually meant it or if she was too depressed and she just said said it. Either way, I have to talk to her.

"Ramona? Can we talk?" I said, as I knocked on our bedroom door. "Yeah come on in. What's up?" I opened the door and saw her sitting on the floor. "Why're you on the floor?" "I don't know, the floors a little comfortable I guess." She chuckled. "Yeah true" I laughed.

"What did you need to talk to me about?" She asked me, patting on the floor text to her, signaling my to sit down. I sat down next to her. "First of all, why? Why did you do this to me, your mom, and even MY mom?" "I-I don't know. I just wanted to fall asleep and never wake up. It was one of those days." She explained. "Gotcha. But why?" "I don't know, it just felt like the right thing to do." She said, looking down at her ankles ashamed. I look down at my wrists and it's not any better. I'm ranting on about how she shouldn't do that kind of crap, and here I am, I'm such a hypocrite.

"Jackson, I know you love me, and I love you too, but my life is hard. It's sad and depressing. "Take a walk in my shoes for a day, trust me, you'll be wanted to do more than putting marks on your wrists and doing drugs. Way worse." "Ramona, I get it. I've been in that position before, right after my dad died. I wanted to die, too, just to be him. He was my hero, my idol, my best friend. But if I did die, then the love of my life wouldn't be sitting on the floor next to me." Ramona had tears forming in her eyes and I did too.

She hugged me then we both went down stairs and got some popcorn. "Want to watch Netflix tonight?" I asked. "Yeah sure. What do you want to watch?" She asked me. "I don't care. You pick this time." "How about 'My Girl', its a classic." "Ok, lets watch it." I said. She smiled for the first time in about 2 weeks. I missed that beautiful smile. And girl.