~chapter 11~

Jackson's POV

I wake up at... 1:30pm! I look over and see Ramona, she's still asleep. I want to surprise her so I go downstairs and make her her favorite lunch; macaroni and cheese and a turkey sandwich. Everyone was in the living room, so I tried to stay as quiet as possible. I have a feeling Max has something to do with this, but when I walked over to the fridge, there was a banana peel on the floor. I slipped, hit my head, and then there was a flash of red, then everything went black.

DJ's POV

Everyone (except for Jackson and Ramona) was in the living, until I heard a big thump in the kitchen. I walk in there and see Jackson on the floor, groaning with pain. "Jackson, oh my God!" I screamed as I walked over to him. I picked him up in my arms and felt a huge bump on the back of his head. I rolled up his sleeves; that's when I felt like fainting myself.

I saw his wrists; cut marks and dry blood covered both of them. "Jackson," I pleaded. I brought him into the living the room with everyone else. I pulled down his sleeves and set him on the couch in between Kimmie and me. "What happened?" Stephanie asked. "He slipped on a banana peel." I said, feeling my eyes water up. "Oh, that's not that bad. Why're you crying so much?" I didn't want to say anything so I rolled up his sleeves again. "Oh. My. God." She said. "Since when does Jackson cut?!" Kimmie said.

Ramona's POV

"Since when does Jackson cut?!" I heard my mom say, as I played in my phone for a while. "Awe man, she found out." I thought. "Ramona," mom called down angrily.

"I'm in so much trouble." I thought, but then it hit me; "why am I in trouble?"