~chapter 12~

Jackson's POV

I start to wake up. My eyes flutter open, almost feeling impossible to open. I lay down next to Kimmie and my mom. I heard Kimmie call Ramona's name. "Yeah mom," she said as she down the stairs. "Do you know about this?" DJ asked her, raising up my wrist. Ramona was silent. "N-no," She stuttered. "Jackson, why would you do this?" She fake cried. "He can't hear you. He passed out." DJ explained. I could hear everything. I'm awake.

I open my eyes and start to sit up. "Jackson, you're ok!" Ramona screamed, as she ran up to me and hugged me. I hugged her back. "I'm fine Ramona." He hugged me tighter. "I love you so much. I don't know what I'd do without you." I smiled when she said that. "I love you too, and same here, babe."

"Awe." We heard my mom, Kimmie, Stephanie, Max, and Fernando coo. We pulled away, forgetting that our families was there. "Ramona, I need to talk to you. Upstairs. Alone." I said. She nodded and we walked upstairs.

Ramona's POV

"We need to talk. Upstairs. Alone." I nodded and walked upstairs. I was scared because I didn't know what he was going to do to me. He closed the door and locked it. "Uh oh." I thought. "Jackson, no! You're way too young for this!" I screamed. "Oh my god Ramona you really thought about that?! Of COURSE we're too young for that. What I meant was, we need to TALK!" "Oh. Oops." I fake laughed. "What do you need to talk to me about?"

He took a deep breath and let it out. "Everyone knows that I cut. I-I don't know what to do now. My mom probably hates me, everyone probably hates me. I-I'm such an idiot!" He cried. I hugged him. "You're not an idiot. It's not your fault they found out." He hugged me back and cried on my shoulder. "Yes I am and yes it is!" "Jackson, it's ok. Now that know, they can help you through all of this." "Ramona, you don't understand. This is a HUGE deal! I-I don't know what to do now."

I pulled away from his grip and I put my hands on his shoulders. "Ramona," he started to say. I gently set my lips on his and he kisses me back. We stay in this position for maybe, 5-10 seconds. I pulled away and bit my lip. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I-I don't know. Something, doesn't feel right between us." "Ramona, what the heck are you talking about?" "I-I'm sorry, I- I have to go."

I ran out of the room, into Tommy's room and lock the door. I lean back against the wall and slowly slide down. My wrists hurt, my thighs hurt, my back hurts, my everything hurts. To much pain going through my body, every time I look at Jackson, DJ, mom, Max, papa, and even Tommy sometimes. I hurt so bad, I'm depressed, I feel like crap, I just want to die.