~chapter 6~

Jackson's POV

Today's the day I'm going to regret forever, even though I didn't do anything. I should convince Kimmy to let them stay with us for a little while longer. Ok going to miss Ramona so much.

"Jackson, wait!" Ramona called. "Hey babe." I said hugging her. She hugged me and I hugged her back. "I'm going to miss you so much, baby girl." "Awe , I'm going to miss you too, Jaxito. "Ramona, please convince your mom to stay. I love sharing a room with you. It's so much fun. I want you to stay."

"I want to stay too. But I don't think I can." She sounded happy at first, but then her tone dropped. "Don't worry, I will still keep 'Jamona' engraved about my bed." She smiled. "I love you so much." "I love you too." I hugged her again.

"Alright Ramona. You ready?" Kimmy asked Ramona. I stared at her for a second. I looked back at mom and said, "No." "No?" Kimmy asked, confused. "No. I'm going to stay here with them."

I had a huge smile on my face. "Ramona, come on." Kimmy said. "I SAID NO!" Ramona screamed. "Ramona Gibler, let's go right now." Ramona stood next to me with her arms folded. "I said I'm not going."

And with that, She walked back upstairs and laid on her bed. "Hey." She looked over the side and saw me. "Hey Jackson." She hoped off her bed and gave me a quick kiss. "That was sweet down there." I smiled.

"I fight for something that I want. And I want to stay here and help your mom with the kids and most of all, I want to stay with you." I smiled and hugged her. She hugged me back and we stayed in this position for a while.

I pulled away and kissed her. She kissed me back. I pulled her head more towards mine to deepen it. Things got hot... And fast. Mom came upstairs and interrupted our little make out session. "Oh...my...lanta!" She said. I pulled away from her and I was just frozen, staring at my mom.

"Oh, hey mom." I said. "Jackson," mom said sternly. "You know you're to young for making out." Mom said. "Sorry mom. We just got excited that Ramona's staying with us." I laughed and scratched the back of my neck. "Ok, well, I don't want to see that again." Mom walked out. "You got it mom!" I called.

"Now, where were we?" I smirked at kissed her again. We fell over onto my bed and stay like this for a while. She sits up and breathes for a minute. Then goes back in.

"This was so unexpected."