Chapter 2~1 year later

Natsu Pov
It's been one whole year without Lucy I miss her so much. I still make sure to pay her rent for her and I still go up to her apartment I know she's not dead but I really do miss her, I just need one more year I could do this. It's also been really hard without Wendy when Romeo heard this he went crazy he didn't like the fact that Wendy left him again. He wanted her back but this is what drove him to do extreme training with me it's what keeps my mind off of Lucy, I have another class with Romeo today better get going now.
I step outside to the warm weather and walk into the woods back to the cabin and there was Romeo. He was sitting there pulling out the grass from the ground. " hey romeo you ready" I said looking at him he got a little scared from the sudden voice " oh hey Natsu yeah I am and look I brought happy" he said smiling pointing to my little buddy "NATSUUUU" he yelled going over to me he went to have a sleepover with Romeo last night " hey little buddy" I said really missing him " let's get started ok" I said looking at romeo " your already very strong this year did wonders on you but for the 10 minutes or so I want to teach you to take your emotions and turn them into magic energy, there will be times where you have to defeat someone or something and your run out of energy, so you have to know how to turn those emotions you feel and turn them into magic" I said remember that time at tenrou island it was very hard to deal with but we went through it I looked at Romeo he was nodding and looking at me "Ok I like what you mean but how do I do that" he said looking at me extremely confused " when the time comes you will know, but you'll have to get stronger you're already really strong so let me see your strongest fire ball" I said looking at him as he got his fire ball it was huge" ok throw it at the tree as hard as you can" I said he threw it and the tree fricken collapsed " Good job Romeo !"
*2years later*
Romeo has gotten so strong so we decided that he would get to go with us back to Sikara to defeat the stuff and because he wanted to see Wendy, I'm so ready to see the love of my life I really can't wait to see her I've really missed her smile and her voice and I'm sorry to say this but her body to. I started blushing " Hey flame brain what are you thinking about over there" he said laughing at me I looked him in the eye "shut up Elsa did you give Erza her kiss yet with those cold a$$ lips of yours" I yelled at him he blushed and so did Erza but a red that made Ezra's hair look like it wasn't even red "as a matter of fact I did" he said looking at me and then he took Erza and passionately gave her a kiss, oh just in case if you were wondering they started dating a year ago when Jellal and Juvia met and fell in love weird right. But anyway I looked back at them and they were still kissing " GUYS WE HAVE TO GET GET LUCY AND WENDY STOP KISSING AND LETS GO" Romeo yelled clearly annoyed I laughed at them "sorry "the both mumbled Erza stepped up"Are you guys ready I'm going to start the chant" She said we looked at her and nodded "Take us to the land of the wizards SIKARA" she chanted we opened our eyes and they're we were I'm coming Lucy. " omg guys I just noticed something, we forgot Happy and Carla we have to go back" I said laughing they all looked at me and sighed "MAGNOLIA" I yelled they're we saw the exceeds looking at us with an are you kidding me face "Sorry guys" I said they walked up to us "ok now we can go" I said gray stepped up "Take us to the land of the wizards SIKARA"he yelled there we saw the village again now I'm really coming Lucy!

A/n~I hopped you like this the next 3 chapters will be they're training, I'm doing it in an odd way but it works first, it will be Wendy then it will be Lucy's I have to make up new spells and magic powers which is tricky but I hope you all will like it.