Chapter 20-Hanging out with happy

(Same day as last chapter)
Lucy's Pov
Everyone was now in party mode me and the girls continued talking everyone was so happy " hey Lucy can I come over tonight" happy asked " of coarse you can but why?" I asked him he looked down " well Natsu said he was going to hang out with lissana all night and I don't want to so he said to stay with you so he knows that I'm safe" he said so natsu and lissana are hanging out all night I see ok that's normal they were really good friends I smiled at him "well then let's go now since it's getting pretty late we can go and eat and watch some movies how does that sound" I asked he smiled and nodded I said goodbye to the girls and walked off with happy. He was talking about fish the whole time and I just listened " Hey happy why don't we go get some fish from the market and some other things" I said his eyes widened and he nodded happily I smiled and we walked to the market. When we got there we looked for the fish first I let him take 5 fish since they didn't cost a lot. I grabbed a whole bunch of other stuff we payed for our stuff and we walked back to my house "Thanks a lot Lucy for the fish and for letting me stay over" he said I smiled " No problem happy" I said back I opened the door to my house I set all the stuff down I made a plate for happy and cut up one of the fishes for happy and left a whole one then I added some candy and chips and cookies. Then for my plate I added chips cookies and candy I gave him his plate " The rest of the fish is in the fridge, if you want more later on take it ok !" I said he nodded and thanked me " Here happy take the control, and put something on while I put my pajamas on ok" I said he smiled and nodded I went upstairs and put my pajamas on I came back down to see that happy had put on a scary movie I sat on the couch next to him and watched movie after movies
--------------------Time skip-------------
"Happy I think it's time for bed"I said and yawned when I looked outside and it was so bright I looked at the time it was 12pm "happy it's 12pm in afternoon we have to get to the guild" I said he looked at me I shrugged in a way of saying sorry I went to go take a shower and put on a pink dress and black wedges(pic in media) I walked out " are you ready happy" I asked him he nodded extremely sleepily I smiled " I understand happy I'm also really sleepy" I said he looked at me and laughed we walked to the guild and walked in. I saw the girls "good morning girls" I said to them they smiled and welcomed happy and I to sit happy sat on the table in front of me we talked a whole lot I looked at happy and he was on the same boat as me we were so tired"umm guys are you ok?" We heard Erza say "uh..oh yeah me and happy just didn't sleep at all we stayed up watching movies when I was going to go to bed I realized we had to come her so yeah we slept nothing" I explained to them they laughed at us "Lucy lets go visit Natsu" happy asked I nodded smiling I do feel really cute today so why not "ok !" I smiled I looked at the girls and waved bye to them "how about we go on a job with him" I asked, happy nodded and we went to look for one we saw one were we had to defeat a monster so we took it over to Mira for approval " good luck guys" she said as she gave it back waiving " Thanks Mira bye" I said and waved "Now we're ready" I told happy he nodded I laughed and we walked to Natsu's house it was a bit of a walk but it was enjoyable since I had happy ! We finally got there and happy opened the door " Natsu lets go on a job" he yelled no answer we walked into his bedroom and he was there sleeping with lissana the way he hugs me happy looked at me but I smiled they are just friends "Natsu lets go on a job" happy said trying to wake him up his eyes moved a little he looked over at lissana and smiled I got really sad but I have to stop " let's go on a job natsuuuu" happy said Natsu was facing the other way so he didn't know I was here " ok little buddy we can take lissana too" he said turning around his eyes widened when he saw me then he quickly got off the bed " hey Lucy" he said quickly and nervously I smiled " C'mon wake her up so we can go on that job ok" I said smiling he smiled and kissed me " you look cute today Lucy" I smiled and looked at him " I'm surprised after the night I had with happy haha" I said laughing happy laughed as well Natsu smiled at us " what are you guys talking about" he asked looking at us "Well let's just say happy and I did not get a bit of sleep last night because we ate junk food and fish, well happy ate fish but we watched movies all night" I explained happy nodded happily Natsu smiled and turned to wake up lissana " Hey Lissana lets go on a job alright" he said whispering to her "Well I will go into the living room to wait for you guys ok" I said looking at Natsu he nodded smiling " I'll come with you Lucy" happy said I nodded and we both walked to the living room and Natsu came out fully dresses now we were waiting for lissana. Happy and I were sitting there playing hand games and Natsu was sitting there watching us. " Hey guys I'm ready" I heard lissana say she was wearing a red skirt, a black top and white wedges "love the outfit on you lissana" I said she smiled at me " thank you Lucy and I love yours too" she said I thanked her "yeah lissana you look beautiful" Natsu said now I wanted to cry he said I looked cute but lissana got beautiful " Well is everyone ready to go" I asked they all said yeah "well we're off " I yelled and walked out lissana giggled and walked with me.

A/n-Do you guys like it so far huh huh !?