Chapter 26-Love and dress shopping

Grays Pov
"I would never leave her she's the only one I love" I said and that's the truth I love Erza and I want to marry her " then go tell her that" Lucy said I nodded and ran into the guild going up to Erza I ran up to her and she looked tired and sad..it made me sad" Erza you know I love you, I love you with every piece of me. I want to marry you, I want to have kids with you, I want to kiss you everyday when I wake up. I want you to be the one I wake up too. Never ever doubt the love I have for you because this love is something I have never felt before. You make me want to change for you I love you and I can't wait to marry you in two weeks" I said looking at her in the eyes she started tearing up and she hugged me " I love you to gray" she said I laughed and hugged her tighter " AAAAAW" I heard I looked over and the whole guild saw the scene we both blushed " want to go home" I asked she nodded and smiled. We walked to the house and went to bed I made sure to hug her tightly I love this girl !
(Btw I forgot to mention this Erza and gray live together in a house I'm sorry)
Erza's Pov
I woke up and went to take a shower I put on a simple black tank top and jeans with black shoes I walked out and saw gray awake I smiled and went up to him and kissed his cheek he smiled and hugged me "you look beautiful" he said I smiled "Go get ready you have to get your tux and I have to get my dress" I said demanding he nodded and got up to take a shower I made breakfast I made strawberry pancakes, eggs, and bacon as I was setting the table I heard footsteps " Erza you treat me too well" he said I laughed "of coarse I love you" I said we sat down and ate our breakfast. After a while we finally finished, I put the dishes in the sink and washed them then we then walked out and walked to the magnolia mall to meet my bridesmaids and grays groomsmen to get our stuff done and then eat out together. My bridesmaids are levy, lissana, and Mira and my maid of honor is Lucy my flower girl is Wendy so she also needs a dress same as the bridesmaid for gray his grooms men are Gajeel, Laxus and Roufus (that guy he battled in the grand magic games he's from sabertooth) and his best man is Natsu. I looked up and saw we made it there we saw our friends I walked up to the girls and we went our separate ways we all walked to the bridal shop I decided to do the bridesmaids first. I wanted a Aqua dress for the bridesmaids I was looking around when I found the perfect one "girls can you try this one on please" I said they nodded and went into the dressing room they all came out and I loved it " I love it what do you girls think" I asked them they looked gorgeous " I like it" they all said I smiled. Lucy's dress was lilac since she was the maid of honor, the theme for the wedding is Aqua and lilac. I love those two colors! I got the dresses and they held on to them until we had to go all the girls looked around for my dress each girl got to choose one dress and so did I mines would be last one. I chose one and walked back to the girls and they all were in a line by the dressing room with a dress in there hands first in line was Mira. I took her dress and walked into the dressing room I put it on I walked out and got in front of the mirror the girls were sitting on the couch " I think it looks good" Mira said the girls agreed " I like it but it's not what I'm looking for I'm sorry Mira" I said she smiled " it's ok" she said I tried on the next one was Levi's I tried it on and walked out it covers every part of my body " I don't like it" levy said the girls nodded " yeah me too" I walked back in and go put lissanas dress I put it on and walked out" too tight" the girls said I laughed and nodded and grabbed Wendy's dress I put it on a walked out " this is nice" I said the girls nodded " I think something a bit more bam would be better" Wendy said I nodded and grabbed Lucy's dress I put it on and walked out it was cute but it's not what I'm looking for "No" the girls all said I laughed " yes me too" I said and I tried on the dress I chose it was long and it had a veil I put it all on and walked out the girls gasped I looked at myself and cried "girls this is the one" I said they nodded still in awe at how pretty it was they packed it all up for us " Lucy can you keep my dress at your house please" I asked her she nodded happily the rest of the day we just hung out I then walked home and saw gray "hey Erza where's your dress" he asked looking around "It's at Lucy's house since the day before the wedding we can't see each other at all and we can't sleep together so the first time we'll see each other is when I'm walking down the isle " I said he looked sad " I'm gonna miss you" he said I laughed " it's only a day and a night you know that right" I said laughing at him" yeah but still" he said I giggled " well I'm going to bed ok" I said he nodded and followed me I put my pajamas and crawled into bed " I love you gray " I said he looked over" I love you Erza" he said I smiled and went to bed.

A/n-THE WEDDING IS ALMOST HERE OMG OMG I'M EXCITED !