Chapter 9- Date night for the girls

Carla's Pov
I was flying around the guild when happy came up to me looking really nervous " Hey Carla" he said stuttering a little, "Hello happy" I said back to him "I was wondering if you would like to go on a date tonight at 7" he asked me blushing I blushed back "sure happy I would love too" I said back smiling "meet me at 7 at the park" he said I nodded smiling looking at the time it was 5:30 I need to get back home to put on my outfit I walked in the house and saw Wendy "Hey Carla want to go out tonight and watch a movie" she asked me smiling " oh I can't I have a date tonight at 7 with happy" I said she squealed out of excitement "go shower I will choose the outfit" she said clearly excited for me I walked into the shower and washed up with my cherry blossom scent, then walked out to see a light pink dress with a bow in the middle(picture in media) I put it on and looked in the mirror I liked it I walked out and Wendy saw me "Carla you look so cute" she said smiling I look at the time it was 6:30 "well I should be heading out" I said she nodded and said a bye I walked to the park and saw happy he had set up a cute picnic for us with dangling lights it was beautiful. "Carla you look amazing come sit" he said I smiled thanking him and sitting he pulled out some sandwiches, fruits, grilled fish, and juice I smiled and we started to eat after that we laid down to look at the stars and just talked and talked after a while he looked at me and started to lean in he kissed me and I kissed back "Carla be my girlfriend" he asked I smiled and nodded hugging him he packed up the stuff and walked me home "bye happy thank you" I said while hugging him and kissing his cheek I walked in and was bombarded with questions by Wendy and I told her everything she was so happy "well I'm going off to bed" I said while putting my pajamas on I then climbed into bed feeling happy !!(hehe feeling happy)
Wendy's Pov
It was now morning time I woke up and put on a skirt, black boots, and a purple top I saw Carla was still sleeping so I just let her sleep I walked to the guild and said good morning to everyone. The I saw Romeo and started blushing" Hey Romeo" I said smiling I saw him blushing at me " Morning Wendy" he said back we talked a bit and started cracking jokes by the time we stopped talking it was already 5 o'clock "Hey Wendy would you like to go out to dinner tonight at 8" he asked me stuttering a little I blushed "yes I would love to" I said "I'll meet you in front of the guild ok" he said I nodded and walked away I went to the house I lived in fairy hills so I was close I got home and saw Carla watching tv "Carla Romeo asked me out on a date tonight at 8" I yelled happily she squealed in happiness she likes Romeo "yes child you must go" I nodded smiling I jumped in the shower and washed off with my blueberry body wash I got out and chose this beautiful purple dress with white wedges(Picture in media). Then I did my hair I put my hair in a ponytail curled it and put a white bow in. I walked out and Carla smiled" you look beautiful your not a child anymore your a young women" she said smiling I smiled back and walked out and was on my way to the guild.
Romeos Pov
I was waiting for Wendy when I heard clicking sounds and I looked her up and down she looked beautiful "You look wonderful" I said in awe she smiled at me I grabbed her hand and I walked her to the beach "the beach ?" Wendy asked me I nodded while smiling "Just wait" I said she nodded and smiled we walked a little further until I took her to this spot I made for her it had a couch area and a place for dinner on a platform floor and lights hanging "Romeo this is beautiful thank you"she said and hugged me I walked into the area and pulled out her chair and she sat down then I sat down I then snapped my fingers and
Wendy's Pov (aww look they're finishing each others sentences)
out came Natsu and Lucy, lucy had the drinks and Natsu had the food I giggled at them "Here are your drink, have fun guys" Lucy said as she set down the drinks I smiled at her "here's your food Mac and cheese for the little lady, and spaghetti for the little guy" Natsu said setting down the food I love Mac and cheese I took a bite and almost died "omg it's so good" I said Romeo laughed we ate our food and sat at the couch area we talked and talked when he looked at me and kissed me I kissed him back and then he pulled away " will you be my girlfriend" he asked me I smiled and nodded we then fell asleep wrapped in each others arms.
Lucy's Pov
I was sitting there with Natsu watching a movie and talking when he out of nowhere says "Lucy let's go out on a date tonight" I smiled " ok what time ?" I asked "7:30 I'll come pick you up" he said I nodded and he left to go get ready I took a shower in my strawberry scent and I washed my hair in my vanilla shampoo ( I switched it) I slipped on a black and white dress putting on my heals and curling my hair I then looked at the time it was 7:30 and I heard a knock it was Natsu I opened it and there he was looking so handsome "hey Natsu" I said stepping out he took my hand "You look beautiful Luce" he said I blushed we started walking when he stopped at this restaurant we just walked in and he took me to the back when he opened this door and they're was this back room it was beautifully decorated with only candles so it was dark but not pitch black I smiled "are you guys ready to order" I smiled and nodded I ordered a chicken salad and beer and Natsu ordered the grilled fish and chips with beer we talked until our food got here and we ate and after that we decided to go home. We talked and talked on the way home "Natsu I had an amazing time thank you !" I said he smiled and kissed me and pulled away I opened the door and pulled him in and yeah (I'll let you guys think what you want lol)
(And last but not least this is for the people who can't see Erza and Gray together)
Erza's Pov
I was in the guild when I saw gray talking to juvia they were laughing and joking around they were even touching each other. I got so jealous and just walked out slamming the guild door and just walking home.
Grays Pov
I was talking to Juvia just doing some catching up since we haven't talked to each other in a while she was in the middle of telling a story when I heard the guild door slam "what happened" I asked juvia and then I saw Mira she had this dark aura around her "It was Erza she was watching you two the whole time" she said as soon as she said that I got up right away and ran to fairy hills I will not loose her I refuse to I ran to her apartment and knocked on the door she opened it and it looked like she was crying she looked away from me I hugged her "Erza please don't cry I love you and you know that you are the only one I want your my oxygen without you I can't continue in life I need you, don't get sad I don't love juvia I love you" I said looking at her in the eye smiling she cried even more "I-I L-love you t-to" she said while hiccuping I laughed at how cute she was " your to cute" I said and kissed her "Let's go out on a date tonight at 6:30 ok" I said looking at her, her face light up "ok !" She said "I'll meet you in front of the guild ok" I said smiling she nodded and walked into her house she closed the door "YEES" I headed her yell I laughed and walked away
Erza's Pov
"YEES" I yelled he asked me out on a date I need to get ready its 4 I took a shower with a flower scented shampoo then washed my hair with a rose scent I got out and put on my black dress and white flats I did my make up and curled my hair and pulled it up ( like when she had it when she went to the beach loke gave them the tickets and they were going to the casino) I then made my way to the guild
Grays Pov
I was patiently for Erza In front of the guild"hello gray" I heard a sweet voice say I looked over at her and she looked so sexy I couldn't even think straight "Erza you look beautiful" I said she smiled and looked down hiding her face I lifted her face up using my thumb, and kissed her, I took her hand and walked her to the beach we talked the whole way there and I swear I fell in love with her all over again we finally got there and I took her into the beach house in this cave I found a while back "Gray this is beautiful" she said walking into the house she walked over to the dinning room and saw what I placed for her she smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek "thank you gray"she whispered in my ear her voice sent shivers through me we sat down and started eating, when we finished I took her up to the bedroom We watched some movies and talked "gray do you truly love me" I heard a small voice ask I looked down at her and she was looking at me "Erza I love you more than you could ever imagine your the one I want to spend the rest of my life with I love you so much words can't describe it" I said to her she smiled I then kissed her and we started to make out (Aaaaaand that's enough of that hehe)

A/N-well I hoped you like that I really enjoyed writing the Erza and gray part if you liked it too maybe I can write a book on them if you guys agree comment !