Chapter 3~ Sky dragon wind drop

Wendy's Pov
*1 month later*
It's been a month since I've been training with Gendeney, she taught me how to keep my magic energy from dropping to soon, so now I can fight for longer periods of time without passing out. I really miss my friends especially Carla but I need to get stronger and I have a long way to go.
*Another month later*
"Bigger my child this roar has to be big for us to move on to your wing attack" my mom said I nodded breathing in all the air "Sky dragon ROAR" I yelled it was so big that it actually moved grandeney like 3 inches, she smiled "Good now that's what I was looking for lets move on"
*Another month later*
"Sky dragon WING ATTACK" I yelled as my wing attack blew grandeney away, I stopped right away " omg I'm sorry grandeney" she smiled " Good job" she said smiling. "I think it's time for you to learn some new spells" she said I smiled I'M FIRED UP NOW! (Or should I say I'm all aired up now *drum sounds* *clapping* thanks I'll be here all night!)
*7 Months later*
It has now been 10 months I learned 7 new spells and I was stronger than ever I haven't seen Lucy at all since I last left with grandeney 7 months ago I'm sure she's super strong now. "The next spell I will show you is called wind drop it will take the next 2 months to master, it's a long one the first month will be focused on the flying plart. "Flying !!" I yelled excited grandeney smiled at me nodding her head
*1 month later*
I can now fly but it's only for this one spell "ok my child look at the target close your eyes, and then open them and say this "Your time is done you will pay for your sins Wind drop" she said I nodded I flew up looked at the tree closed my eyes and gathered up all of my energy and then opened them "your time is done you will pay for your sins Wind drop" I said in a low voice my eyes glowed up into a blue color and then the wind pushed down the tree into a hole, the ground came back up. I looked at Grandeeny she looked so surprised "you mastered it in a day I'm very impressed lets work on your healing magic for the last month" she said I looked at her confused "I still have another year" I said, she looked at my smiling "the last year will be hand to hand combat training with Zeref it will be you and Lucy" she said happily I smiled and we worked on my healing magic.
*1Month later*
I am now the strongest sky dragon I can possibly be, and it's time to say bye to grandeney to go to Zeref." Goodbye mom thank you for everything" I said crying she was also crying "It was nice training you again my child now I must teleport you back" I nodded and waved as she teleported me to Lucy I saw her standing waiting for me she has lost a lot of weight and I could sense a lot of magic power and the weird thing is she was hiding some of her energy. She is really strong. Good job Lucy!

A/n- I hope you enjoyed that next will be Lucy's and then after that the next chapter is their hand to hand combat, I'm excited for that one

She's my star, and I'm her dragon (LucyXNatsu)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें