Chapter 31-Lucy and Natsu Vs Night

Flash back
" Hello fire dragon and celestial girl" I heard a deep scary voice say I turned around and froze I felt his magic energy It was to strong for me and Natsu.
Lucy's Pov
"No I refuse to go down yes we are scared and yes his power is to strong but Natsu we have something he doesn't, it's our bond our connection if we use that we can beat him" I said looking at him, I saw Natsu look at me and smile " oh wow what's a celestial wizard gonna do, you gonna send out that crab and make me into a warm stew" he said I heard Natsu chuckle I looked at him " I'm sorry Luce but a warm stew" after he said that he busted out laughing I just looked at him and looked back at night " maybe I will" I said I took out my keys I saw Natsu look at me with a confused face " play along" I whispered I know he heard because of his ears he nodded "Open gate of crab: CANCER" I yelled I saw cancer appear in front of me "What's up baby" he said I just pointed at night and cancer went and attacked him. Cancer failed good this is going as planned "Is that all you can do" he said I smiled I got a strategy of my own buddy just wait "My turn now NightMare:Darkness" he chanted all of a sudden a beam of magic came at us I have to block I remembered that Zeref upgraded my whip to have magic cancellation. I pulled out my whip, and whipped the blast before it hit us. "Well girlie you like to whip things I see" he said I looked at him " well whip this" he said all of a sudden this burst of energy came from under it flew me up and back down"Lucy are you ok" Natsu asked and came up to me I smiled " of coarse why would this hurt me" I said smiling I got up and pulled my whip out "Your gonna have to do better than that to beat me now it's my turn Open gate of Scorpio" I said and out came Scorpio " Hey scorpio could you help me out here?" I asked he nodded "Sure get ready mister your about to be blown away literally Tornado blast" He chanted and night went flying I high fived Scorpio and sent him back "well your spirits are stronger than I thought celestial girl but can you and your little boyfriend block this destruction magic" He changed it was to fast to stop I couldn't stop it I waited for the blow but it never came instead I felt my self falling I looked up and saw Natsu had picked me out of the way and he ended up taking the blow, but why? Why did he do that? "NATSUU" I yelled I quickly crawled to him crying I picked up his head "Natsu wake up now please" I yelled at him while slapping him "Natsu please don't leave me I love- I love you I really do I know you love lissana, I know it but I love you I can't loose you please don't do this please Natsu please" I whispered crying while laying my head on his chest then I heard Natsu "Lucy..Lucy I'm ok I just can't move right now"I heard him say I nodded "Girl that blow killed him do you honestly think that he is still alive after that" I heard night say I looked up angry while crying that's it no more play time " Happy put Natsu against the tree please and take care of him I'll take care of this guy" I said happy nodded and took him"No happy let me down I have to help her" I heard him say I looked at him"No you don't Natsu you need to stay there just don't close your eyes ok keep your eyes on me ok" I said to Natsu staring at night he was just laughing "You are a weak celestial wizard what could you possibly do but hide behind your spirits" he said I smiled and got in stance "Star Dragon:ROAR" I chanted I saw my roar get him and I heard him yelling it burned. "I see you kept this from me playing me as some kind of fool your gonna pay Ball of everlasting night mare" He changed all of a sudden I was surrounded by this black ball it wasn't affecting me because served taught me how to deal with it "Star dragon:Shooting star" I changed and hit the ball breaking it into a million pieces now I'm really mad (Haha were are all my ricegum lovers!) "Star dragon on my right and fire dragon on my left connect Unison Raid" I yelled and kept the blast going until I couldn't hear his screams anymore I let them go and looked and he was down of coarse he was you can't beat my unison raid " Lucy how did you do a unison raid and by yourself" Natsu said suprised I just laughed and picked him up and ran to were our friends were since I could smell them "Erza, Gray,Wendy, Romeo, Carla are you ok" I yelled as I ran up to them they all looked beaten up "Were fine how's Natsu" Gray asked I laid him by a tree"He should be fine lets go our job is done" I said everyone nodded and got up "Not so fast young ones you may have beaten my team but I am the master of this group and your lives end here" I heard someone say I turned around and this man had devil horns had long black hair he was buff and wore armor and his magic energy equalled to the same as achnologia, that dragon in tenrou island that we couldn't beat I looked over at my friends they were all beaten up badly they can't fight I have to do something.