Chapter 21-The job

Lucy's Pov
"Ughhh why did we have to *gags* t-take the *gags* t-train" I heard Natsu's say I laughed " That's the fastest way there Natsu " Here Troia" I chanted Natsu stopped gagging and hugged me " oh thank you Lucy" he said I laughed that was apart of my new magic I learned it for Natsu we rode the train in peace Natsu and lissana talked the whole way while happy and I continued to play hand games. After a while we got off the train and to the clients house we knocked on their door "yes how may I help you" said this woman "Hi were the wizards of FairyTail we came to answer your request about a monster" I said showing her my emblem she smiled and let us in she explained everything to us we walked into the woods to find this monster since that's where it's usually seen. We looked and looked when we heard hard footsteps we all got into fighting stance we could now see it and it was huge and deadly Of coarse Natsu attacked it do I went along with it "Star dragon:ROAR"I chanted it had no major effect it made it mad it was about to attack "Magic cancellation:Blockade"I chanted they thanked me and I nodded smiling. After a while Natsu and lissana got really tired I need to end this now " Quick lissana,and Natsu cover me I got a plan just trust me but stay away from the monster" I yelled they looked at me confused I flew up this is a secret art magic I learned " Natsu, lissana and happy out of the way now Light of the heavens come to me, My darkest past meet my newest future Light VS Dark Flame attack" I chanted hitting the monster straight on it was still up but barely "Let this monster out of its misery let the darkness be erased BROKEN LIFELINE " I chanted it died on the spot I flew down and they all looked at me "Lucy you are so cool" Lissana said I smiled and hugged her " Haha thanks are you ok" I asked her she nodded smiling we went to pick up the reward and we made our way to magnolia I talked to lisanna the whole ride.
-----At magnolia----
So Natsu and lissana were having a sleep over again I waved bye to them and happy came back with me. I put my pajamas on and just talked until late " hey happy do you think Natsu loves lissana" I asked him he looked down avoiding eye contact " please just tell me happy" I asked him he sighed " He does, he said he thought he loved you but then lissana stepped in and now he doesn't know anymore" he said and that's when I broke I cried and poor happy he got another sleepless night since took care of my crying self for the whole night Thank you happy.