Chapter 24- This is the end

*Flashback*
"Lucy Is that you?" I heard someone ask I looked over and it was Natsu I stood up " just tell it to me straight Natsu please" I said crying
" Lucy you know I love you" he said I nodded " but ever since lissana came things were different the love I had for her came flying back to me" he said tears flew down my eyes " you look beautiful Lucy please don't cry(outfit in media) but I need to be with lissana I hope you understand" he said I cried (pic in media) I nodded as he walked away " One thing Natsu don't come back to me ever I won't accept you ever again so I hope lissana loves you back to because your not getting me back" I said coldly he nodded and walked off
Natsus Pov
"One thing Natsu don't come back to me ever I won't accept you ever again so I hope lissana loves you back to because your not getting me back"she said coldly it hurt like a thousand needles poked my heart I just nodded and walked off I planned on asking lissana out tomorrow I hope she loves me back but what am I saying of coarse she does I think ...
Lucy's Pov
I was on my way home when I just broke down the love of my life was gone because of his childhood friend.Maybe our love wasn't meant to be I sat there crying for a while and I ended up walking back home I put my pajamas on " Lucy I heard he broke up with you I'm sorry" I heard happy I smiled a sad one " oh well things happen" I said sadly he comforted me the whole night.
Natsus Pov
I love lissana now and of coarse I feel bad for Lucy but I can't keep leading her on I had to do it. I walked back into the guild and took lissanas hand" follow me ok"I asked she smiled and nodded I took her to the place where we found happy " Oh my god Natsu this is where we found happy" she said tearing up " Lissana I love you I have loved you for the longest time ever since we were little I want to marry you lissana will you go out with me and make me happy please" I asked her she smiled and hugged me she pulled away and kissed me " Yes Natsu I love you!" She yelled I smiled and hugged her I'm so happy right now !

A/N-I'm so sad about this chapter and by the way I think that Lucy is strong even without other powers just with her keys I think she's Erza level powerful I just wrote her with new power because I wanted to I think Lucy is super strong!