Chapter 35-Decoration

Ezra's pov
Lucy and I took everything out of the bags and set it up. We put the rug down put the rocking chair in put the dresser in and moved out the shelf that I originally put in my room into the nursery. When we finished natsu came in " I finished the crib I need help bringing it in " he said I looked at him and walked out" no Erza stay here I'll help natsu with it" Lucy said I stopped and looked up smilling " ok thank you Luce" I said she smiled and walked out I looked around this is were my son or daughter will sleep in minutes later Lucy and natsu came in with the crib they set it to the side and asked me where I wanted it I looked around and pointed over to the right side "I think there is nice" I said they nodded and moved it over " all done Erza" natsu said I thanked them both " well we should get going congratulations Erza" natsu said I smiled and thank them as they walked up stairs I took the paint out of the bag and put it in front of the nursery I smiled and yawned I was so tired I laid in bed and fell asleep.
*Next morning*
I woke up and looked around and touched my belly " hi my love bug how are you" I said looking down I giggled and walked the the shower putting on a pair of leggings and an oversized top that hanged low on my shoulder I put on my fuzzy slippers and walked downstairs I made breakfast and sat down and watched tv while eating. I finished a little while later and put my plate in the sink washing it i went to sit down when I hear the door unlock and close "HONEY IM HOME" I heard his voice I smiled and ran to him "Gray your home" I yelled hugging him he laughed and hugged me back " I missed you babe" he said I smiled " I missed you too" I said " I'm going to go unpack this ok" he said I nodded and sat down watching more TV " HEY ERZA ARE YOU PAINTING SOMETHING" he yelled down the steps I smiled he noticed I walked up the stairs and saw him looking at the paint " open the door" I said he looked at me weirdly and opened it he looked around and looked back at me "Erza what's all this" he asked me happily " well I went to the doctor yesterday and I found out I was pregnant so I bought all this to surprise you" I said he looked around and ran up to me and hugged me tightly " Erza are you serious ? I'm gonna be a dad" he asked I nodded smiling he let go and jumped up and down like a school girl " so would you do me the honors and help me paint our babies room" I asked him his eyes widened " of coarse I will"he said and kissed me I was going to have a family and I couldn't be happier.

Authors note
Did you guys like it I hope you did this story is slowly coming to its end and I'm so happy because I took it as a project don't worry I'll say a whole closer at the end haha !