Chapter 28-The job request

Lucy's Pov
It's been a month since they're wedding and Natsu and lissana are still dating and Natsu and I are back to normal just super good friends. I went into the shower and washed up then got out and put on a black tshirt, and a blue skirt, and put on my shoes. I walked out and walked to the guild I opened the door and was hit with fire magic "NATSUUUU" I yelled angry he looked over " yes Lucy" he asked scared " you threw your fire ball at me" I yelled he sweat dropped " I'm sorry Luce" he said I laughed at him " Natsu Dragneel, Lucy Heartfelia, Wendy Marvell,Romeo conbolt ,Erza Fulbuster and Gray Fulbuster (you'll see later on why I added Romeo) an s class wizard job requests you right away please go now it's really important" master said I walked up to Mira and got the job request " Please help us Team Natsu a dark guild is terrorizing the town" I read aloud we looked at each other and nodded walking out to go right away we got to the train station we payed and waited for the train. I sat by Natsu and next to him was Romeo In front of us was gray Erza and Wendy we sat down and the train started moving and I got sick " Lucy what's wrong" happy asked I just gaged along with Natsu " how*Gags* long is *gags* the ride" I asked gagging they looked at me " 2hours" gray said I gagged I can't make it that long I fell on the floor gagging "Luce" Natsu Said I looked at him gagging everyone looked confused I just gagged and then I felt pain " Sorry Lucy" Erza knocked me out thank you...
---------time skip--------
I woke up and we were off the train thank god everyone looked at me I just smiled " Lucy why were you sick like that" Natsu asked I signed I know I had to tell them sometime " I lost my power it was sealed up,(explanation later just keep reading) now I'm just a star and fire dragon slayer the last time I visited Zeref he had to lock up my power and I was kept with my dragon slayer ability that's why" I said looking down " that's cool your a dragon slayer too" Natsu said I smiled and nodded and got up and looked around we were in a Forrest" this is a cute town" I said everyone nodded we walked to the mayors house.-----We Knocked on the door and a maid opened the door she told us to follow her we walked in and followed her she didn't say anything she opened a door and we saw a man " hello we are the Wizards from FairyTail team Natsu" I said to him he smiled at us " they know your here they're a guild of 3 people but these three people are on the odd side I have heard they're not strong but they always win a fight" he said that's odd " they forced us to give out a job request so you could come fight them I'm sorry we're all so afraid of there tricks they are planning to kill us all with a song of death I had to do it " he said " no it's fine were ready for a fight" Natsu said we all nodded this town is in danger " they are waiting for you in the Forrest and they told me to tell you to come with these pairings Fire dragon slayer with the celestial girl, the ice Mage with Tatiana and the two little ones" he said I was confused why did he want us in certain pairs we shrugged and went with our pair. I winked at Natsu and gave him a high five " this guy doesn't know what he's getting him self into" Natsu said I nodded " we're the strongest duo possible" I said he laughed we all ran to the Forrest and split up to look for our person " I don't know if I'll be much use without all my power Natsu" I said to him he looked at me like I was crazy "Lucy your a dragon slayer" he said I shrugged we kept walking " Hello fire dragon and celestial girl" I heard a deep scary voice say I turned around and froze I felt his magic energy It was low but I'm feeling a sense of danger. I looked over at Natsu and he was confused happy looked at Natsu " Natsu are you ok" happy asked no answer " Lucy" happy asked and I couldn't answer I was to scared and confused "my name is night and I'm gonna kill you" I'm going to die durning this battle. His power was low but something he had was too much for us.
Erza's Pov
I was walking with gray looking for our opponent " Tatiana and the ice Mage why didn't I get an invite to the wedding " I heard someone say I turned around and saw this man his power energy was low...something isn't right. I was scared for the first time I was scared. I looked at gray he was looking at him and sweating he was scared too " let me introduce my self they call me the annihilator because everyone I fight ends up dead" he said I couldn't talk and I couldn't move I was frozen.But why
Wendy's Pov
I was walking with Romeo looking for the person we had to fight " Hi dragon slayer and fire Mage" I turned around and saw a boy he looked about 16 a couple year older than Romeo and I but his power resembled Erza's which was way to much for Romeo and I I'm scared " My name is Kal and I kill everyone I fight" he said I looked at Carla and she was frozen I look at Romeo and he gulped. What is this ?