Chapter 17-You messed with the wrong guild

Flashback
Noones Pov
*Coughs* "Stop" Grays head pops up
"P-Please" Romeo looks up
"IT HURTS" Natsu raises his head
The sound of chains being broken was heard
Lucy's Pov
We were tired of the pain we couldn't handle it anymore when we said those word together we heard chains being ripped off. I looked over to see our boys had ripped the chains off of there hands I smiled "Now your gonna loose buddy, you just pissed of three of the strongest members of FairyTail" Natsu said while grinning he held up a thumbs up at me I smiled thank you Natsu I love you.
Natsu Pov
"Fire dragon:Iron fist" I changed my punch was double the power because of my anger it sent him flying but that wasn't enough of course "Romeo let everyone go, gray let the girls go ok and then meet me back we'll combine all of our power together for a tri-unison Raid" I said to them they nodded and I went out to get him "Fire of the Demond" I heard someone chant I turned around and there he was I laughed and at the flames " I'm all fired up now! Thanks old man" I said laughing he looked horrified that I had just eaten his precious flames "Fire dragon:ROAR" I chanted he was starting to slow down a bit this guy is no match I thought he would have been stronger but he's really not " light of the flaming God" he changed the light came at me so quick I couldn't doge it, I was hurt badly by it but I got back up " Fire dragon: Brilliant flame" I chanted it hit him straight on I may have had that flame but it wasn't enough and those chains slowly suck out your magic energy " Drop of the demon" he changed he disappeared I looked up and there he was with a glowing hand he dropped the flame on me while falling on me " Fire dragon:kick" I chanted (new thing I made up sorry) I got him off of me but I couldn't get up "NATSU get up they're free lets perform the tri-unison" I heard someone yell I looked up and saw a blurry gray I was about to black out when....
Grays Pov
"Romeo let everyone go, gray let the girls go ok and then meet me back we'll combine all of our power together for a tri-unison Raid" Natsu said I nodded agreeing I got Lucy off first since she was closest to me I froze her chains until they broke and made sure to catch her. " Thank you gray" she said as I put her down I nodded smiling then I moved to Wendy and did the same thing, I then moved to Erza she smiled at me I froze her chains until they broke and I caught her. I gave her a big hug " Are you ok Erza" I said as I hugged her she nodded I looked at her and kissed her " Don't ever leave me agin gray I won't be able to live through it I love you now go and help Natsu I love you" she said looking at me ask kissed her again " I love you to and I will never leave you again" I let her go "Romeo are you ready" I said and looked over at him he nodded we ran over to were Natsu was and he was on the floor" NATSU get up they're free lets perform the tri-unison" I yelled at that flame brain I went up to him and.....
Natsu's Pov
I looked up and saw a blurry gray, I was about to black out when he slapped me in the face " HEY ELSA YOU WANNA FIGHT" I yelled mad that he slapped me " yeah sure later but right now we have a tri-unison raid to perform and we can't do that with only two people You moving volcano" (omg that is so bad) he yelled I shrugged we all got close in a line and gathered up every single bit of energy we could "Tri-unison raid:Fire and ice" We chanted it hit him straight on and then the magic council barged in and took him damn they're quick I thought in my head I ran outside and saw Lucy I picked her up into a hug she giggled and hugged me back " I love you, your my life savor" I said to her she giggled and kissed me I kissed her back I'm happy to have her back and no one can take her away from me
No Ones Pov
She was making her way to magnolia she would make it there in 3 days. 2 days after the return of everyone, she was happy she was going to see Natsu again and happy !

A/n- I'm sure you guys know who it is but she's not bad I swear I always read the same kinds of stories where they Make her bad no not in my story she's super nice!
STAY TUNED