Trust

*the next day*

7:00 it said. 7:00 AM..... Then why the hell did the alarm not wake me up half an hour ago?! I only have 15 minutes to change!!!

"You're late" my aunt said with a yawn. What time did she sleep?

"If you're wondering what time I slept, around 6 o'clock in the morning"

How'd she know what I was thinking? Crawesome!! Get it? Creepy + awesome makes- ok, never mind I'll shut up.

"Honey, it's not healthy to talk to yourself."

Yeahhh... I guess she's right. I should stop talking to myself. Hey, that reminds me, when I was thinking about that weird baby who was talking all gibberish. She managed to say "co-cky" and I laughed out loud. Yeah... I was in church an-

"7:10"

"What?! Breakfast!!!" I yelled out loud, running down the stairs.

"Wait, what are you wearing?!"

"No time auntie, my motto's FOOD BEFORE FASHION" I yelled putting my hand up in my forehead, saluting to the air.

*after school*

Today's been somewhat a.... Harmless day. Everyone's been giving me a glare that says "stay away or I might kill you".

Ok, maybe I made up the 'might' part but you get it.

Danny's been beside me the whole time. Until the last bell of course. Even his evil slut of a twin sister was with me but she made it clear that she was there because of Danny.

Whenever someone glares at me, Danny and Maddie would glare at them back. Maddie explained that she hated people glaring in her direction.

"Hey Maxine"

I looked to my right and saw Danny. Of course, only for a split second cuz the next thing I know, I tripped down the stairs. Hey, look! The sky's so clear and blue!

"Oof" That didn't come out from me. And since when was the ground soft? Well, actually, not that soft. I feel some parts are a bit hard.

"Get off me" before I knew it, I was pushed.

"God damn it, you're heavy!" Maddie screamed.

"D-did you just SAVE me?!" I couldn't believe it. Her?

"Me? No way, I just happened to be downstairs when you decided to dive down."

"Are you ok?!" Danny ask, panting.

You know, I watched fun size and there was that part where the guy's cat had asthma because Victoria Justice's best friend had this weird cream in her butt. Yeah, the cat smelled it and had an attack. Danny look exactly just like the cat at the moment....

I laughed silently.

"Hey now, aren't you suppose to be worried about ME?! I mean, that fatso just landed on top of me and I. Am. Telling. You. she's heavy!"

"Well with all that yapping and screaming, you seem to be fine." Danny rolled his eyes

"Sooo... What are you guys doing here?" I tried to stop them from fighting.

"The training" they said in unison.

"Ok, I understand Danny but.... Maddie?"

"When you fail, I wanna see you cry" she shrugged. Really? She wants me to fail and cry.

"You're not going to see me cry anytime soon" I crossed my arms

"Shouldn't you suppose to be a little bit more confident than that?" She smirked.

"Maddie's right Maxine. You should be more confident than that. If not with yourself, then be confident with me, your trainer. Either trust me or we're not doing this" Danny said with a stern voice.

I gave it a thought for a second....

Can I really do this? Can I really become beautiful? Beautiful enough for Rick to fall in love with? But this is my only shot. Either I do this training or live my life with regret.

'If not yourself, then be confident with me'. Can I really trust him?

I stared at Danny. Danny who's smiling at me gently.

Yeah... I can trust him.

"Let's do this." I smirked.

==============================

Ehehehe.... Now it's REALLY going to be next chapter. The training I mean... Hey btw, you should watch Fun Size! It's not the best movie, yeah. But I managed to sit still throughout the whole movie. And i'm telling you, I'm very picky with movies XD