Joshua

*Maxine's POV*

".....xine"

"Maxine...."

Wha? Who's calling me?!

"Baby, wake up."

I felt someone pat my chest.

"Come on, I have school to go to"

I opened my eyes slowly, light dominating my sight.

"Ugh. Who the hell are you?!" I croaked.

He smirked. "Was it that good that you forgot who I am?"

Oh right. Timmy.

It sucked you know...

"Timmy! I would never forget you!" I giggled.

Suddenly, he frowned.

Ok that was totally uncalled for. Was my sex appeal rusting?

I emphasized my bare chest in front of him.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I pouted.

He raked my body then smirked. What's that suppose to mean you bastard?!

"Slut. It's Johnny."

Oh. Well this is awkward.

"Excuse me, Don't call me a slut! I thought I heard you say Timmy last night is all!" I reasoned.

"Really? Cuz you were moaning MY name last night." He smirked.

Oh well, guess I have to stop acting now.

"Yeah, so what if I'm a slut? Not like you aren't yourself. Besides, it's fun." I placed my arms on my waist.

"There you go, you finally showed your true colors" he chuckled in triumphant.

Hmph. He thinks he's so smart...

I whimpered.

"I'm so sorry, I-I can't cover it up anymore, I really am a slut ok?! I..... I just had to act like someone else to m-make you n-notice me. I've loved you the second I saw you!" I sobbed.

If it was even more possible, he beamed more triumphantly.

"Weeeeelll...." He put his finger in his chin gesturing he was 'thinking'.

Yup. I got him.

"You ARE pretty hot. You're also pretty good which is a nice combination. Yup. Let's hook up." He smirked.

I laughed inwardly. Wth? Any other girl would've slapped him for that. Bloody hell, I would've done the same too!

I looked at him for a moment, just to make it more dramatic and THEN I hugged the idiot.

"Really? Really?! i am so happy!!! Thank you!! Thank you!!!" I cried out of joy.

"Alright, let's go to school." He wiped his soaked chest in disguise. Excuse me?! I should be disgusted!

**********

(School)

"Maxine, I have to go and get something from the janitor's room ok? Go ahead. He smiled.

"Ok" i smiled.

Pfft. I bet he's going to get a girl's orgasm there.

"Who's that? She's hot...."

"Yeah, maybe a transfer student?"

"Oh my god like, she's such a wannabe."

I heard people whispering as I made my way to the office. Doesn't anyone know how to whisper here?