Chapter Twelve*

"Beg for it."

He looks down at me, bottom lip caught between his teeth. I'm on my knees in front of him with my hands cuffed behind my back, completely naked. He's stroking himself just inches away from my face, teasing me.

"Please Daddy, I need you. I need to feel you deep in my throat," I practically moan.

He harshly slides himself into my waiting mouth, filling me completely. He pushes further and further in; touching the back of my throat and making me gag slightly.

"That's it baby, choke on Daddy's cock," he moans, tipping his head back. He twists his long, ringed fingers in my hair and has total control of how I move my mouth on his length.

He pushes himself in until my nose is touching the skin of his lower abdomen. He holds me there a few second before pulling out completely, letting me breathe.

"You're so big, Daddy."

I lean forward and take his balls in my mouth, sucking them softly. He lets out a loud groan. I put my attention on his length again, licking and sucking the tip. I start bobbing my head up and down again, swirling my tongue around him.

"F.uck, just like that," he pants. I feel him twitch in my mouth, signaling that he's close. I take him all the way in again and hollow my cheeks while looking up at him innocently, knowing it'll drive him crazy.

He quickly reaches down and holds the back of my head, keeping me in place. He stills while moaning my name along with several curse words. He c.ums down the back of my throat and I swallow it, knowing I'll be punished if I don't.

When he's finished, he pulls out of my mouth and leans down to be eye level with me.

"Open up," he commands, tapping my cheek. I open my mouth, showing him I swallowed all of his c.um.

"Such a good little girl."

He captures my lips in a rough, lustful kiss. It's quick, but passionate. He pulls away and looks at me adoringly.

"My little princess."

I open my eyes, sitting up abruptly. Holy fucking shit. This is the third night in a row I've dreamt about Harry. Each one keeps getting kinkier, keeps getting further and further from what I'd normally say or do. I finally slow my breathing down and swing my legs off the side of the bed. I need to get some fresh air.

It's still the middle of the night, so I don't need to worry about Louis seeing me go outside. I don't even bother putting pants on and just head downstairs and right out the front door. I sit on the creaky wooden porch swing and hug my knees into my chest.

I don't know where things are with me and Harry right now. Our only communication has been winks and smirking on his part and blushing on mine. Louis makes it nearly impossible for us to be alone with each other.

I can't really blame Louis for trying to keep us apart considering I have been doing exactly what he told me not to do. But Harry is so kind; I don't see why Louis thinks he'll hurt me. Maybe I'm being naïve again.

There's just so much about Harry that intrigues me. He's so gentle and caring toward me, but can be so dominant. The way his voice can change from soft to stern on a dime makes me feel all funny inside.

I blame that side of him for these dreams I've been having. I'm blushing just thinking about it. I love the pet names he gives me and being called "good girl" is something that I should find condescending, but I just don't. That little amount of praise makes me so happy.