Chapter Thirty Six*

"Let me make you forget."

Harry crashes his lips to mine in a slow, passionate kiss, pushing my sweater up even more as it gets heated.  He bites my bottom lip as he pulls away.

"Give over all control to me tonight," Harry looks at me intently.  "Your total submission."

Excitement blooms in my chest.  I barely hesitate before nodding.  I pull him into me, pressing my lips to his, but he has other plans.

Harry pins my wrists to the mattress and hovers over me.  My chest is rising and falling rapidly in anticipation.  He leaves kisses along my jaw, trailing achingly slow down my neck.

"Please," I moan as he sucks a lovebite above my collarbone.

All too soon, he stands up.  I whine at the loss of contact.

"When I come back, I want you naked and laying on the bed.  Understand?" Harry orders.

"Yes Sir," I say obediently.

Immediately after he leaves the room, I strip out of my clothes.  It occurs to me how much more comfortable I've gotten with my body since meeting him.  The thought makes me smile.

It seems like I've been lying here forever, but in reality it's only been a few minutes.  I wish I knew why he left me to wait here, but I haven't got a clue.

Harry walks in without looking in my direction.  He's holding stuff in his hands, but I can't really tell what they are.  He stands at the end of the bed and sets them on the mattress.

"Go ahead, baby.  Take a look," he rasps.

I crawl over to him, my eyes widening.  There's rope – a lot of it, handcuffs, and a baby pink vibrator.  I look back up at him and he has a huge smirk playing on his lips.

"Lay back down, kitten."

I do as he says and lay on my back, gazing up at him with pure curiosity and excitement.  Harry grabs the handcuffs and moves next to me.  He takes my wrists and cuffs them to the headboard.  I instinctively pull, feeling the metal slightly dig into my skin.

Harry trails his fingertips down my body, leaving goosebumps in their wake.  I squirm against my restraints as he looks at me teasingly from the end of the bed.

Harry takes my ankles and pulls me down the bed, so that my arms are fully extended above my head.  I gasp at his harsh action, but he pays no mind.

He proceeds to tie each of my ankles to opposite bedposts with the rope.  I'm completely vulnerable in this position.  Harry gazes at me, pinching his bottom lip.  He gets this look on his face, like he's suddenly realized something, followed by a devilish smirk.

He goes into his closet and I hear him rummaging around.  Seconds later he returns and walks straight over to me, showing me what's in his hands.

The yellow flower tie.  The one he wore on our first date.  What in the world is he going to do with that?

"Open up," he commands.

I do and my question is immediately answered.  Harry uses it as a gag, tying the ends so that it stays in my mouth.  I try to press my thighs together, but I can't, so I end up groaning against the tie.

"So beautiful and helpless and all mine," he speaks mindlessly, looking over my body.  Harry leans down to my ear and I feel his hot breath on me.  "I'm going to ruin you," he rasps lowly.

I close my eyes and moan softly at his words.  Harry starts to unbutton his shirt, slowing letting the sheer material fall to the floor.  I can't take my eyes away from him.  He really is breathtaking.