Chapter Twenty*

"Hi Harry," I smile as I get into his car.

Students weave around us, paying no mind to me and my boyfriend.  He picked me up from school today so we can hang out at his house and get away from Louis.  We haven't gotten much alone time lately.

"Hey baby."  He leans in and gives me a quick kiss.  His eyes linger on me as he pulls away.  He stays focused on the sliver of skin showing between my skirt and thigh highs, licking his lips.

"You're so beautiful," he mutters, playing with the hem of my stocking.  "Like an angel."

I blush at his words.  I have to admit the rasp in his voice turns me on and I squirm a little in my seat.  He takes notice and smirks.

"Is my princess feeling a little needy?"

I bite my lip and nod, feeling minor embarrassment.  I don't know why I'm filled with such want all of a sudden.  Maybe it's the confined space we're in, but it feels about twenty degrees warmer now.  He just gives me a once over and looks away, starting the car and driving out of the parking lot.

The ride seems to take forever as my frustration worsens.  Harry looks exceptionally good today.  His white t-shirt is see through, showing his tattoos.  I look lower and see a slight bulge in his jeans, which only turns me on more.

Harry puts his large hand on my knee, squeezing a little.  As he drives, he slowly moves his hand higher up my leg, reaching my upper thigh.  He stops the progression to play with my thigh highs for a moment before going back to his original task.  My breathing is shallow and uneven by the time he reaches up under my skirt.

Harry remains unaffected, other than the small smirk playing on his lips.  His fingertips brush against my c.lit over my panties and I let out a whimper.

My hand wraps around his wrist and tightens as he continually traces over my c.lit.  I feel myself grinding up a little, needing more friction.  Suddenly he takes his hand away completely and I let out a high pitched whine.

"We're here, baby."

I realize we're parked and immediately get out of the car and walk up to the front door, not waiting for Harry.  He chuckles when he finally catches up to me and unlocks the door.

"Eager?" 

I nod, feeling a little shy.

"Daddy's going to take care of you," he says lowly and I almost moan strictly from the raspiness of his voice.

I kick off my shoes and drop my bag on the ground.  I start for the stairs, making my way to his bedroom.

Harry abruptly pushes me against the wall, pinning my hands above my head.  His lips connect with mine in a desperate, heated rhythm.  His tongue snakes into my mouth and rolls against my own.

He swallows my moans, his free hand moving down my body.  It stops at the back of my thigh, right under my bum.  He hitches up my leg and wraps it around him, rolling his hips into mine.  I tip my head back and moan when I feel his bulge grind against me.

Harry takes this moment to attach his lips to my neck, finding my sweet spot.  He sucks and nips at my skin, creating yet another lovebite.  He has a thing for marking me.

"Ah," I moan as he sinks his teeth into my skin.  He groans into my neck.

Harry lets go of my wrists and trails his hand leisurely down my body.  He wastes no time in pulling my sweater over my head and tosses it on the floor.  Harry's hands follow a path down neck, between my collarbones, and to my chest, palming and squeezing roughly.  I love it when he's rough with me.  I know he'll never actually hurt me.