Chapter Forty Six*

Harry's lips press to mine in a rough kiss, one that ends all too quickly.

"What?" I whine when he pulls away.

"What – are you..." he trails off breathily, reaching up to cup my cheek. I catch his wrist in my hand then pin them both on each side of his head.

"Yes, I'm sure." Harry gulps nervously, which, in turn, makes me nervous. "Unless... Do you not want to? It's okay if y-"

"I want to," he interrupts. "I want to so bad. But I'm more worried about you, love."

I smile and get off his lap so we are sitting face to face. I take his hand in mine and intertwine our fingers.

"I love you, Harry. And I appreciate your concern. But right now, I need you to just fuck me," I say without faltering. His lips quirk up at that.

"What about your other present?" he leans in.

"This can be my present, Daddy." I connect our lips, wrapping my arms around his neck. Harry groans low in his throat when I twist my fingers in his curls and roughly pull.

"O-Okay, yeah. Let me just..."

I pout when Harry stands up, leaving me a flustered mess on the blankets. He turns off the fairy lights, leaving only the lanterns to give off a dim glow, and turns on a stereo I hadn't noticed until just now. I have no idea what song starts playing, but it sounds just like something Harry would be into.

"Yeah?" he checks with a small smile, getting back on the blankets with me.

"Yeah," I whisper, softly connecting our lips once again.

Harry goes about taking off my clothes like he's undressing a paper doll, so gently you'd think he's scared of breaking me. First unzipping my lace dress, letting the straps fall down my arms as he pulls it off my body. He lightly kisses my collarbone as his hand runs down my leg. He undoes the strap on my heel and presses his lips to my ankle before moving to my other shoe.

"You next," I breath.

Harry smirks and raises his arms in a kind of "get at me" motion. I take off his clothes with much less finesse, but I don't think he minds. It's been so long, I'm way too desperate to gracefully do it.

"Tell me what you want," Harry rasps as he leans over me, ghosting his lips over mine.

"You," I answer simply, making him shake his head.

"I need specifics, baby."

A small smirk forms on my lips. I reach over to his pile of clothes and grab his tie. When I hold it up to him, he smirks even wider than me.

"You want Daddy to tie you up?" Harry practically growls. I nod my head rapidly and he takes it from me.

"Hands above your head," he commands.

Harry takes off my bra, trailing kisses across my jawline, before getting to it. He straddles my waist and ties my wrists together, probably in a knot that's way more complicated than necessary.

"Move your hands and I'll have to punish you," he rasps, our mouths just inches apart. "Understand?"

"Yes, Daddy."

Harry and I both end up smiling into a kiss. This feels right, like we're finally getting back to normal.

He presses kisses down my neck, nipping and sucking at my skin. I writhe beneath him when he takes my breast into his mouth, swirling his tongue around my nipple and tugging at it gently with his teeth.