Chapter 32

APRILS POV.

I nodded at Luke's suggestion as we raced to the shower, as Luke got their first he switched it on and looked at me.

"Are you going in naked?" He said taking off his shirt.

"Nah underwear" I told him, as he looked down at his trousers taking them off.

"We'll I guess I'm going in my undies too" he said.

I would have gone in naked but I'm not that comfortable to have all my clothes off I front of him, it's different when we had sex before because we're doing something and not constantly looking at each others body's, whereas if we were showering naked then that's all I think we would look at.

I stripped down covering my stomach with my hands as I got into the shower followed by Luke as he pulled the shower curtain over.

The water fell onto our body's, as she warm liquid streamed over my body, I looked at Luke who's hair had been flopped by the water and was now dripping down his cheeks.

We stood still apart from each other for a moment my arms still wrapped around my stomach.

I looked down trying to avoid Luke's look, as I got all giddy and a nervous.

I then felt a hand on my cheek lifting my face back up, as I looked at Luke's face water droplets running down his face, he looked so beautiful.

His finger then ran over my bottom lip, scraping softly over the cut on my lip, his face concentrated.

"I wonder how much longer until these heal" he spoke.

"I'm more worried about this one" I said tilting my head to the side to show Luke the bruise on the underneath of my jaw line.

"Does look sore" he said.

I could feel the water run down my skin, and I could see the water run down his.

I unwrapped my arms from around my stomach and wrapped them around Luke's waist pulling myself in, hugging him.

He wasn't expecting it so he didn't hug back instantly but a few moments later I one hand wrap around my back then the other rest on the back of my head.

He pulled my in as I could feel him kiss the top of my head.

I could feel the warmth of the water trickling over our bodies.

I looked up at Luke who then slid his other hand down to my back, as his face was still serious.

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me" I said quietly.

He looked at me then lent down and kissed my lips slowly and softly, I slid my hand down to rest on his chest, his cold lip ring pressed against my lips causing my arms to get goosebumps.

With one last kiss, Luke pulled away and told me to turn around.

As I did what I was told, I could hear the squirt from a bottle.

Then I felt two large hands fall onto my head, moving them around slowly to wash my hair.

This sent sparks and shivers all around my body, as he massaged my hair, this was the cutest thing ever.

My eyes closed as Luke's large hands circled around cleaning my hair.

He pulled me back a bit so I was directly under the shower head as he rinsed my hair out, my eyes still closed my head tilted back, his hands still streamed and around my head getting all the soap suds out.

He had finished as he had already squirted the shampoo onto his own hands and was cleaning his hair.

I looked at his large hands and how I loved holding them as they ran through his hair.

He rinsed his hair out.

Then we both faced away from each other and took our underwear off and cleaned ourselves.

Without looking Luke then got out of the shower, and passed me through a towel, I thought it was adorable how he didn't look because he knew it made me feel weird.

I wrapped the towel around my body as I stepped out of the shower, Luke had wrapped his towel around his waist showing his V line.

He walked out as I admired the way he kept flicking his wet hair as we went except when it back splashed on me.

We went into his room, and he rooted down his draws.

He passed me a pair of his jogging bottoms and his shirt, as he got exactly the same for himself.

We again looked away from each other and got changed but once we both had our underwear on, then we turned round and got in the rest of our clothes.

Luke pulled me close to him and grunted and then making a raspy laugh after.

"Uh what would I do without you" I said as I placed my hand on his shoulder, the softness of the fabric on his shirt made me feel warm.

"You mean so much to me. I hope you know that" he said as he kissed my forehead.

It was only early but me and Luke had cooped up in bed and was watching lame tv laughing at Luke's lame jokes.

Luke then grabbed his phone and turned his camera on, facing it towards us, he pulled a weird face, as so did I as he took a photo of it.

He clicked onto the photo and burst into laughter as he turned it towards me as our faces looked funny.

We took a few more silly ones before Luke turned his head and told me to kiss him, as I did he took a few photos and, then he cuddled me up and took a few of them too.

He clicked around on his phone before turning the screen to my face, the photo of mine and Luke's funny faces and then the one of us kissing was now put as one photo, edited together then changed to black and white, it was his background.

The photo of us kissing was so cute, I couldn't believe it.

"Now I'll see you even when we're not together"

((LONG CHAPTER AND HEATED SCENE NEXT! CAN YOU GUYS COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN INSTEAD OF ASKING ME TO UPDATE PLEASE, THERE
SHOULD BE AN UPDATE TOMORROW. SO COMMENT
WHAT YOU'RE ENJOYING AND WHAT YOU LIKE. COMMENT AND VOTE)

KIK: flawlessluke