Chapter 70

She slammed the letter down on my bed after she read it.

"Well I'm disgusted with that letter. Who does she think she is"

Picking up the letter again she opened it and started mimicking certain parts.

"I'll do whatever it takes to get you home" she said shaking her head. "You got beaten for your own mistakes"

"Psh, who does she think she is" she said then putting the letter down, she looked so angry.

"Well you're no way leaving April. I don't care even if you wanted to. She basically said at the end it was your own fault you got beaten" she said tearing up.

"I don't want to leave" I said shaking. I was so scared on what was going on.

She realised she was worrying me so she simply stood up and smiled,

"Anyway you leave for LA tomorrow night. Enjoy it while you're out there. We will worry about this when you get home" she said taking her tea and walking out.

Maisy looked at me while eating some more toast.

"Why are you scared of her? If she tries to get you back, you wouldn't be able to. She's a shit mum and doesn't deserve you"

I wanted to cry, but not now.

I sighed and got out of bed,

"Oh well better start packing"

LUKES POV

I was feeling much better this morning, so I decided to get up and pack as we were leaving tomorrow night. We were going to be busy in LA for the first week, then the second week we could do whatever we wanted.

There was so much in Los Angeles I wanted to show April.

I got up and got my suitcase. Everyone else had packed, I was always last to get my stuff together.

I threw so much crap into my suitcase to get it over with, loads of tops, jeans, coats, shoes, underwear and socks and all the other stuff I needed.

I placed it in the corner of my room and walked out to all the boys with their suitcases in the living room.

"Alright skip?" I said as he nodded. "Alright James?" I then said to him as he also nodded.

They had brought all their stuff too ours as they are staying until we leave to the airport and all their parents were coming to see them off.

I threw myself on the sofa and Beau looked at me point blank in the face.

"Where did you sneak of to last night? I saw you coming home at like one in the morning?"

"I went to see April"

He sat forward,

"Why is she okay?" He said panicking.

"Yeah...and so was I thanks for asking" I spat before he lent back.

"Woah, sorry"

___________________________

The next day couldn't have come faster. Me and the boys had done an all-nighter, so we could sleep all day so the night would come faster for us to leave.

Me and April had been texting almost all last night and she had stayed up but said she couldn't sleep at ours because her friend Maisy was sleeping.

I then shut my eyes in the early morning to get a decent sleep for tonight.

APRILS POV

In the morning I was shook awake by Maisy.

She was fully dressed and had her bag slung over her shoulder.

"Where are you going, I thought you was leaving tonight?"

"I was supposed too. But- something's happened. Charlie wants to speak to me. So I'm going to meet him. I'm not coming back here. So have fun in LA and I'll see you on your birthday"

She said gently as I was so angry she was going to see Charlie after what he had done to her.

"But Mais. Please think about this. Look what he done to you-"

"April I'm a big girl. I know what I'm doing" she smirked.

I lent up wrapping my arms around her neck and hugging her,

"Please be safe"

She was a huge part of my life and I couldn't bare seeing her hurt, she is being an idiot for going to meet him, but maybe she can put him in his place.

She lent to the side kissing my cheek undoing our hug.

"I love you Maisy" I said a tear rolling from my eye down my cheek as I could see her tearing up too.

I hate separating from her, she was my best friend and we do not see each-other often, our goodbyes were always hard.

"I love you too, goodbye" she said before I said goodbye again and she walked out and there she was gone.

For however long now.

I couldn't sleep after that and I knew I needed to sleep majority of the day.

So I got up and shoved on some shoes and kept my pjs on which was currently Luke's shirt and joggers he had left here.

So I then grabbed my suitcase and hurled it down the stairs before Lindsay came running around the corner.

"Where you off to?"

"I'm going to Gina's. I'll see you later though at the airport?"

"Oh okay then love. I saw Maisy leave earlier in a rush. Why did she leave so early"

"Went to see Charlie" I said sighing.

She then also sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Silly girl"

I nodded in agreement.

"Alright, let me give you a lift there then" she demanded grabbing her keys from the side.

We left and got my suitcase in the car and small talked, until we pulled up.

"Okay see you later" she said gently kissing my cheek before I smiled,

"Okay, thanks" I replied before getting out and grabbing my suitcase from the boot I waved her off.

I lightly tapped on the door as I knew that they'd be asleep but Gina crept the door open and smiled,

"Hello love" she said whispering and letting me in.

"I'm off out to get some shopping. See you" she said pushing past me slightly and rushing out of the door before I could say goodbye.

Some of the boys had blocked out the light in the living room and was fast asleep.

I left my suitcase in the hallway and crept to the bedroom,

Luke had one arm behind his head and his bare chest exited me, as it was raising and falling.

He was sound asleep,

I gently got under the quilt and the warmness made me feel lovely.

I looked at his face and I was just getting butterfly's as his mouth was slightly agape, he made me go crazy for him.

I got a little closer to him and lay my hand on his chest as he muttered a few words but didn't wake up as I closed my eyes trying to sleep for tonight.