three ; Just Friends

Imagine being the most popular girl in school. A social elite, who compliments everyone, but doesn't truly have one friend at all. Except, for Levi. Levi was your gay bestfriend who cared for you dearly and vice versa.

Y/N 🔐😎

I looked at him as he sat in the back of the class, the hoodie over his head, glaring down at his phone. He paid no attention to me, no attention to Mr. Green. No attention to anyone. Maybe it was because he was new?

"So you gone stare at him the whole class period or what?" Levi mumbled quietly as I turned my attention towards him, as he glanced at Mr. Green who had his back turned.

"I wasn't staring," I said quietly blushing, "I was glaring."

"Staring, glaring. Same difference!" He said chuckling lowly, "He seems a bit awkward, I dunno."

"Why because he hasn't bend you over the desk and sexed you crazy?"

He shrugged, "Hmm, maybe?"

We looked at eachother cackling silently.

Mr. Green turned around as we hurried to shut up. Mr. Green was actually one of the coolest teachers ever.

"Hey," he called out to the boy, "I would let you in your phone kid, but they're having inspections today so put that up!"

He sighed sticking it in his pocket slouching slightly.

"What's your name?" Mr. Green sat on the edge of his desk smiling as usual.

"Don't we do dis intra'duction shit in tha beginnin'?" He questioned.

"Nah fam," Mr. Green grinned, "Let's do it now."

Levi laughed along with a few others, "You let us influence you to much."

"Ma name Odell." He mumbled as all the girls turned to look at him as a thick accent flowed.

"Where you from?"

"New Aw'lins."

"Interesting. Why'd you move?"

"Dats personal infa'mation."

"Alright." Mr. Green held his hands up in defense chuckling.

The bell rung causing us to get up.

"Hey! The bell doesn't dismiss you, I do!"

We all looked at him in pure shock.

"Nah, I'm jus playing go ahead!" He chuckled waving his hands causing us to laugh and rush out.

Levi hit me on my shoulder as he walked to his next period causing me to giggle.

A fly suddenly started to swirm around my locker causing me to stumble and swing at it like a mad man. Causing me to bump into ... Odell?

"I'm so sorry." I apologized sympathetically.

He looked at me for a moment, my cheeks becoming hot as he chuckled.

"No prolem'. Aye, um, ya wouldn't happen ta kno whea tha lunch room at. Would ya?"

"Mhm, that's actually my next period. Wanna walk with me?"

He shrugged his shoulders, as I closed my locker waking ahead of him to the lunch room?

"You hungry?" I asked pulling a wad of cash out of my pocket as we stood in the lunch line.

"Nah, I'm just ' standin' witcha'. Plus, i'a Neva' take ya money like-"

"What you like on your sub?" I interrupted.

"Huh?"

"You hard at hearing lil boy? What you like on your sub?"

"You stubborn huh?"

"You like turkey."

He sighed before nodding I handed the man a twenty before receiving my twenty and two subs.

"Yo friends ont' like me or sum'?" He asked pointing to the table with a couple of my "friends" looking at me weirdly except Levi who sat looking at his phone.

"Why should that matter?"

"Dey' gone be aroun' ya a lot," he shrugged, "And ya coo' so far and I wanted to hang aroun' ya but, wit' tha' way ya friends lookin' at me looks like dat' ain't gone happen." He chuckled.

"Odell-"

"When dey' stop sneak dissin' maybe we can chill." He said getting up and throwing the empty paper away.