3. College Friends

( Odell's x6 in media 😏)

Odell 💫

She just had to change before we left

She just had to change before we left. I insisted that she looked ight the way she was, but she claimed that it was; "too humid outside!" And she needs "to be comfortable." So I just talked to her grandpa and ate some curry chicken her grandma was cooking. They was decent people.

She flinched a lul' bit when I put my arm around her shoulder but smiled shortly after, I didn't understand why, but Ian gone ask either.

"New York Aquarium." She looked at me in amazement and smiled. "You didn't have to take me all the way here! I would've been fine with a field house pool or something."

"Nah," I scrunched my face up chuckling, "Ion get dahn like dat. Imma show ya New York ta'day."

-

"Woaaaah

"Woaaaah." I watched as she dropped her have from around my torso, she eagerly ran standing on top of the bench looking at the fish her mouth agape.

I chuckled standing next to her. This is nice. I tried not to look at her ass since it was sorta in my face. But ion know I couldn't help it.

"Look! Look! Look!" She tapped me rapidly with one hand and her forefinger pressed against the glass

"Look! Look! Look!" She tapped me rapidly with one hand and her forefinger pressed against the glass. The great white shark swam past her slowly and she smiled.

"This ya first time at an aquarium, huh?" I asked her.

"Uh-huh." She nodded still looking at all the fish. "I'm not sure if they're some in Saudi."

I just nodded in my head, but, some stuff just didn't seem right about Y/n. She ain't never been to an aquarium, and she ain't never seen tattoos. She new to the states, but I know some foreign people who've been to places and have seen tattoos before. Some, just don't seem right.

"Aye," I called out to her, "Come on, I wanna show ya tha dolphins."

She looked at me and I grabbed her hand pulling her down off the bench, and walking her down to the Dolphins. The Dolphins leaped in and out the water.

"Odell." She gushed in amazement.

"You wanna touch one?" The worker asked looking at Y/n and I.

"Yeah." I nodded looking at Y/n.

She nodded quickly smiling.

"Cool." He chuckled lightly. "So who's gonna go first." He directed a dolphin over.

"I'a go." I shrugged. The dolphin leaned up and I slid my hands down its sleek skin.

"How'd it feel?" Y/n asked smiling.

"Smooth." I chuckled and she laughed.

"What an un-detailed answer!"

The dolphin came back out, and Y/n slid her hands down it slowly, talking to the dolphin as she did so.

The rest of the time, we seen seals and sharks and I bought her some stuff she wanted from the gift shop, some big ass stuffed dolphin she wanted.

-

She looked at me that night as we ate ice cream cones at a downtown park, sitting atop a wooden bench.

"What?" I grinned a little bit licking the ice cream slowly raising my brow at her.

She smiled shaking her head, and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, "I've never had so much fun. Or hung out with a boy, well like this." She mumbled the last part shrugging.

"Well, I'm glad ya havin fun." I smiled nudging her. "We jus gotta do one mo thang befo tha nights ova."

"What?"

-

"Android or iPhone?"