one; fsob

Interviewer / Manhattan College Student ; Lani (Y/N) 😻

Subject / Retired NFL Player / Entrepreneur : Odell Beckham Jr

Subject / Retired NFL Player / Entrepreneur : Odell Beckham Jr. 😻

-

Omniscient.

"What should I call you?" Odell murmured as he turned away from the Manhattan downtown view, that he seen from the dazzling clean ceiling to floor windows. He smoothed his expensive Alexander Wang suit out with his massive caramel complexioned hands.

"Excuse me?" The highly annoyed Y/n kept her game face and hid the annoyance in her voice.

Shouldn't have ever done this for Tori. How'd she all of a sudden get sick? She was perfectly fine last night.

Thoughts as such filled her conscience, and she mentally nodded, and prepared to curse out Tori when she got back to their upper east side condo.

"On ya application ya got two names. What should I call ya?" His New Orleans accent filled his stern voice and he made direct eye contact. She was attractive to him, she was legal. And that was all he needed to know, just in case he felt the need to make a move.

She shrugged, getting the voice recorder and camera ready. "Whatever you want Mr. Beckham."

"Odell." He corrected her fixing his tie and having a seat in the black huge swivel chair. "Call me Odell,"

"It'd be more appropriate if I called you Mr. Beckham, for interviewing reasons,"

"I unda'stand." He folded his massive hands before him and grinned.

"Is it fine if I both audio record and visually record this interview Mr.Beckham?" She spoke into the vice recorder and then briefly pointed it out for him to speak into.

"That's fine, Ms. Lani." He smiled and while she held the voice recorder toward him, she started recording on the good quality Sony camera.

She glanced at the paper baffled by Tori's handwriting and sighed.

"To whom -- do you owe -- to whom do you owe-"

"Your success too?"

"Yeah." She breathed out, embarrassed.

"Fans. I don't know, my motha' my brotha'. Tha ones who watched and supported me through every move I eva' made, and allowed me ta make mistakes and learn from them, wit out puttin me dahn' fa em." He causally said cocking his head from side to side occasionally using his hands.

She only looked at his unbothered and clearly not phased expression as he spoke.

"What mistakes have you made throughout your journey?"

"A couple, quite frankly. Not gonna name them specifically, but, I mean messin' up stocks, spendin' ample amounts of money and not knowin' how ta build it back up, cause I wasn't loaded up and educated about stock."

She was highly and impressed, and she knew it was evident on her face, causing him to get cocky.

"Do ya have any real questions you would like ta ask?"

"Actually yes," she spoke confidently, shuffling with the stack of papers with one hand. His talk build perked up and he grinned. "Are you gay...?"

Her quiet and once confident voice trailed off and she frowned. Odell's expression changed from sternly happy. To stern. He inhaled sharply, scowling.

"No, I'm not gay, Y/n." He eyed her a bit.

"I'm sorry, Tori gets a little-"

"Intrusive?" Odell let off a small smirk.

"I guess, but I prefer the terms, curious?" She cleared her throat.

The small smirk stayed present on his attractive face, "As I was sayin', any impo'tant questions?"

She twisted her mouth to the left side, chewing on the skin inside her jaw, "Why did you get involved in entrepreneurship?"

He leaned forward and let off a cute smile before speaking, "Befo' I decided that I was done wit football, I always hated buyin' from otha companies. Ya know? And now ya know, that I'm outta that profession, and I've got ma own company, ma own charity, I can make money, instead of spendin' it and sellin' low priced, yet good quality gear ya know?"

Are all his answers already fully thought of?

She only glanced at him before, pushing the papers to the side and asking more off the dome, good questions ( or at least she thought they were.) And finally finishing up the interview for her friend.

-

After, her exiting the elevator and standing in the middle of Beckham Enterprises luxurious lobby, she swiftly slid the strap of the bag which the camera and equipment and such was in, upon her shoulder. She then proceeded to the automatic revolving doors.

"Hey Y/n?" The swift and accent filled voice uttered behind her, and his hand grabbed her exposed one.

She turned toward the successful, and damned attractive business man, and raised her eyebrow.

"Just wanted ta ensure ya get to tha door carefully."

"I'm fine." She left off her first smile today at him, and he grinned.

"Y/n." He used her name as a farewell.

"Beckham." She smirked as he swiftly walked out of the automatic doors and around the corner.