❝ He Told Me His Name Was Kacy ❞

✹ Starring ✹

Kacy 🏇

Y/n 🙈

-

Omniscient.

"Oh, come on." Nic grabbed my arm begging as I sighed. Looking at my Mac book, on the screen was a paused law & order that I desperately needed to catch up on. But, one of Legacy's turnt up house parties sounded legit.

"Ight, Ight." I finally agreed after her hundredth please of the night.

She smiled finally letting me go, clasping her hands together grinning.

"Aren't you gonna leave out?" I asked throwing the white bralette and high waisted jeans from my closest from my bed.

"I can't watch?" She suggested smirking.

"No." I said waving her out, and I closed and locked the door behind her raising my eyebrow.

That was weird.

-

Kacy 🏇

I know you got niggas, why you wanna be mines?
On your tippy toes when I hit her from behind
Oh my God, shawty I ain't even lying
What you know 'bout me, 'bout me
Playing with the D girl, will have you in the zone
Make a movie how you climaxing in my phone
Got that Nia Long, now you gotta a Love Jones for me.

Clutching sprite bottle in my hand, I took a sip of the lean, while Jarvis leaned up against the wall talking to some bitch named Ashley. Her friend had been trying to get my attention for the little fifteen minutes I've been here. Walking back in forth in them little ass true religion shorts she wore, they fitted her nice though, too nice.

But, these bitches right now? Fuck em. Honestly, I don't plan on staying in California for too long. Maybe, I'm paranoid, maybe I'm not. But, ion think these cops done wit me for sure. That shit I did back in Orleans was stupid, yeah I know. I did the Shit, it's over with. But, right about now, I be feeling guilty those moments where I just be wanting to turn my self in, but who knows how much time imma be serving, ain't tryna take the chance. But, I ain't dubbin' these bitches just for that. I'm just scared, imma blow up on a shorty like I did Dawn, and I ain't mean to do that. I ain't kill ha, I just beat her ass a bit and Jarvis did the rest of the dirty work, probably shipped her ass to Mexico or something, I don't know and frankly, don't give a fuck. But, the nigga he faneto. Done.

"Come on Nic, you playing too much now!" Two girls had just walked in, they weren't that close, and the music was loud, but I could read her lips and faintly hear her yell, and annoyance was present in her face, and she removed the thick light skinned girl hands from ha ass.

"You doing too fuckin' much! You get around these niggas and now all of a sudden you wanna front yo move?" The light skinned girl named Nic yelled back.

I hit Jarvis on the shoulder, and he ended the conversation we other Ashley, by retrieving his phone and she walked away.

"Wassup?"

"Look."

The dark-skinned girl looked at her and scoffed before shaking her head and chuckling half heartedly, "Nic I am not about to have an argument with you here. Okay?"

She began to walk away, but then was pulled back bye Nic.

"Stop Fucking showing out Y/n!"

"Nic! What the hell is up with you? Let me go!" Y/n yelled trying to pry her hands from her wrist.

"Ain't that the bitch from the beach?" Jarvis asked. And I nodded. Observing her.

The music had gotten turned off and all eyes were on the two.

"Fucking let me go!" She screamed, finally getting out of her grasp.

"Bitch," Nic gritted grabbing the glass cup full of Ciroc and throwing it right in Y/n's face.

"Ah!" She screeched waving her hands at her eyes. And every body screamed. Some guy escorted Nic out.

No Kacy. This isn't your problem. Stop tryna be hero, this isn't y-

I passed the bottle of lean to Jarvis and ran over to Y/n and picked her up.

"Jarvis, get me some milk or somethin"!

(Please don't say "she needs some milk." Cause I will cry 😂)

She squirmed and kept her eyes closed, loud cries left her mouth.

Jarvis rushed to the kitchen coming back with a quart of milk.

"Baby girl, imma need ya ta open ya eyes okay?"

"It burns!" She cried out.

"I know, but if ya wanna feel better, just open for one second so I can rinse it out."

Jarvis ran back into the kitchen to retrieve a bottle of water from the cooler.

I laid her down gently on the couch.

"Open on the count of three."

"Okay!" She sobbed.

"1... 2... 3!"

-

La la! I know this chapter sucked 😩. Any ways, I haven't been uploading and I wanted to do this! I'll tell you why On the next.