He's A Badboy 5

Odell 💍💸💯

"Man, ya doin too much," I groaned as Y/N pulled into the store, "Ion't needa come in hea'."

"I came in here last month with my mom and we brought a dress," she explained, "But, I think I got fatter."

"Dat ass did."

"Can you please be serious?" She cleared her throat and pushed her braids back over her shoulder.

A woman who looked kinda old came up to us, her blond her was all up fancy and shit, and now I really wanna be in here when she got to talking about some mermaid dress.

"Oh, yes I remember you and your mother purchasing the most beautiful dress here!"
She smiled politely at Y/N.

"Dat's how dey' get cha' Y/N," I said in her ear, "Tellin' ya dats' tha' prettiest dress, high ass prices and shit."

She followed the lady and covered my mouth.

"You're really rude." She mumbled following the lady to the back of the store where all the dresses were.

"Here's yours," She pulled the pinkish dress out and smiled, it was Ight, "Beautiful. Great choice."

"Did you seam it up? In the back?" She asked politely as her cheeks began to turn a light pink.

"Why ya ass ta fat?" I whispered in her ear as she pushed my head away.

"Oh," the woman clasped her hands together and smiled, "Beautiful couple."

"Oh we're not to-"

"Thank ya." I smiled cutting Y/N off.

She smiled before nudging Y/N to the dressing room.

It was a while before Y/N came out and the lady, her name was Elizabeth, asked me questions about how long we been together.

"Soo," Y/N held the end of her dress twisting her bottom lip, "How do I look?"

"Damn," I mumbled.

"Oh! Magnificent!" Elizabeth looked at her smiling.

"How do I look Odell?" She walked to me smiling.

"Ugly like always." I joked.

"Seriously."

"Ya look nice okay, ya gone be the prettiest girl thea'." I grumbled.

She smiled hugging my neck, she turned walking back to the dressing room but turned around again.

"Odell?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna go to prom with me?"