The Night Before Graduation

Jahron Is my man if you haven't noticed.

"You've gotta be kidding me." I looked up at ceiling as I held my mothers ponytail back as she threw up her guts, Hennessy, cocaine. All of it, yet she was still intoxicated.

"Baby," she pouted smiling afterward leaning on the wall right next to the toilet, "You are the best daughter ever!" She threw her arms up laughing.

"Where's your brother and sister?"

"I dunno." I mumbled getting a piece of tissue and wiping her mouth.

"No-" she gagged throwing up on my hand.

Oh my god.

I looked at my hand covering my mouth in disgust as she hovered over the toilet once again.

I turned the sink on hot water, pumping more of the hand soap onto my hand.

"Chill," she giggled, "It's just throw up."

"Get up!" I groaned grabbing her hand and dragging her to her bedroom, as i slung her unto the bed, she giggled childishly as I grabbed her arms holding her arms above her head.

"You think this is funny huh?" I yelled. "You
think it's funny being the laughing stock of the school because everyone has seen my desperate , divorced and crackhead of a mother on every corner on New Orleans. I told you, if you had one more episode."

"No Y/N No." Her eyes got wide and tears started to form.

"You gotta be out of here by the morning! Out! And don't you dare show up at my graduation you got it?"

"I've got nowhere to go!"

"I'm sure there's a hundred crack houses down here."

"Please."

"You can start packing."

-

Omniscient

"Hey, girl!" Y/N opened her front door to be met by her only friend.

"Oh, now you wanna talk to me?" She looked
At her smiling sarcastically.

"What are you talking about?" She looked at her curiously.

"Come on, Laina you seen me in the hallways when everybody was laughing, and you walked right past me." Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Oh come on Y/N," Laina huffed, "Now you're being unreasonable you know I barely get into arguments with anyone, you know I can barely take up for myself sometimes. Look, from here on out, I've got your back. Promise?" She held her pinky out.

"Whatever." Y/N locked her Pinky with her. Then dropped it.

"Plus, bitch I got some new inches and I was feeling myself," Laina smiled waving her head from side to side her hair swinging in sync with her.

Y/N smiled slightly shaking her head.

"Speaking of new," Laina smiled smacking Y/N's butt as she followed her up the stairs, "This new jogging suit is making your ass look fat. Everybody at the party gone regret everything they-"