The Close Neighbor

Y/N 😻

I stared in disbelief watching my best friend pass her newly born baby too her friend Odell. He smiled looking down at the newborn wrapped up in the small blanket. My godson. Then looking up at me with a slight smirk.

I hated Odell. I swear I did. I folded my arms defeated and shot a look at Roxxy who smiled innocently, the thin layer of sweat on her forehead caused her hair to stick.

"What Y/n?" She sorta rolled her eyes smiling.

"Nothing." I shook my head tapping my feet impatiently.

"Someone's mad," Odell mumbled smirking.

"How about you shut the hell up, just for once!"

"Odell," Roxxy called out preventing him to retort back, "Where the hell is Jarvis?"

Odell shrugged at the sound of his best friends name and her baby fathers.

"He said he'll be hea' soon tha last time I spoke ta him."

"When was that?" I mumbled.

"Two hours ago." He turned toward me with causal teasing smile he always wore.

About twenty minutes later, after I told Roxxy what was wrong, and retrieved my godson Amelio, and finished throwing my fit. Jarvis finally decided to show up. Frantic and high as hell.

Barging through the room, eyes red, jacket hanging off his shoulders and belt all unbuckled.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Roxxy gritted through clench teeth, quietly, careful not to wake Amelio. I placed the sleeping new born and in his mothers arms and walked out, not wanting to hear they're bickering.

Sitting outside on the bench a couple of feet from the hospital room, scrolling down my Instagram feed, liking a couple of things, here and there.

"You look nice ta'day."

I looked over at Odell who sat dangerously close to me, attempting to make conversation with me.

"I'm not going to have sex with you, Odell." I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck is you talkin' 'bout? All I said was you look nice." He threw his hands up.

"Same thing you said to Roxxy before her and Jarvis got together. And what did y'all do, not even four minutes after you told her that?" I paused waiting for him to speak but he never did. "Huh? I don't hear you. Right."

"Okay, coincidence."

I turned facing him. "Really coincidence?" I chuckled a bit.

"Yeah." He lied right through his teeth.

"Not even finna entertain, yo lyin' ass." I laughed a bit shaking my head. "Sad."

"Why you'on like me?" He questioned making me mentally roll my eyes. I knew he was gonna ask this, one day.

To keep myself from wanting to fuck you.

"Odell, just leave it alone." I waved him off and went on to play color switch on my phone.

"Nah, I really wanna kno' why you'ont like me." He insisted clicking the power button on my phone.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I exclaimed whipping my head toward him.

"When you answer ma-"

"You're selfish! You're conceited! You think the whole world revolves around Odell Beckham Jr. You wanna beat me at everything with Roxxy! She likes you way more, even though I've known her since freshman year! I don't like you, I hate you Odell. Never forget that." I glared at him before getting up and walking toward the exit. "Just stay away from me, Odell."