|six☽|:Highschool Game

You and your Bestfriend stood up in the packed bleachers looking down at the field where Odell the school team, and the opposing team were having the intense football game. Three seconds left, Levi, Odell's team member threw the football to Odell.

Odell caught it with one hand, the opposing team member tackled Odell making it impossible for them to take the win.

And... The packers win.

The opposing team shouted and cheered with glee.

"Oh shit," your Bestfriend Canary bit her long acrylic nail flipping her long box braids over her shoulder, "Odell don't look to happy."

You looked down at the field seeing Odell pushing and punching the opposing team member who had tackled him.

"Oh!" Canary scrunched her face up at the sight of Odell hitting the rival. "I can almost feel his pain! Uh-uh you needa go check on yo man!"

You nodded as the couch grabbed Odell forcefully by his broad shoulders pushing him off the field towards the back door. You ran out of the bleachers eventually catching Odell walking behind his team and couch in the empty hallways.

You could still feel the cool night air in your bare mocha arms.

"Dell!" You called out grabbing onto his arm as he growled. His team had finally entered the locker room along with the coach leaving you and an angry Odell in the halls.

"Right na' ain't a good time fa' ya ta' be botherin' a nigga!" He said running his free hand that wasn't in your hand across his face.

"I just wanted to check on you, you know to see if you're okay?"

Odell looked down at your saddened innocent face.

"I gotta go get dressed, when I'm done ya should be out thea' on tha field ready ta go." He said snatching away from you and angrily walking away to the locker room.

"He'll be Ight." Canary said as you both stood in the middle of the field sighing as the the cool night air blew away on your exposed arms and stomach, the cropped tank top wasn't the best choice for today's weather.

"Yeah."

"Oop here he comes right now." She mumbled.

You looked behind you seeing Odell and his team erupting out of the doors across the field making their ways home.

"Bae." You grabbed Odell's arm and waving a quick goodbye to canary. He snatched away from you as you entered the car lot.

"Babe!"

"What guh' damn?" He shouted whirling around to face you his fists clenched.

You looked at him for a few minutes before just swiftly getting into the car, you were sensitive and everybody who knew you, knew this.

"Can you just talk to me, Delly." You asked quietly as you drive down the dark roads, with Odell.

"That was tha last game of tha season and I fucked it up. I hit tha nigga, na I'm suspended fa tha next season. That's whatchu wanna know?"

"No, tell me how you feel."

He sighed before stopping at the red light.

"I let ma' whole team dahn' mama," he shook his head his left hand still clenching the steering wheel, "All dem scouts watchin draftin niggas, and I fuckin failed man."

This was gonna be the hardest lost ever.