He's A Bad Boy 4

Just showing you what your body looks like.

Y/N 😘😩

Here we were, on the couch in my living room, a box of chip ahoys in his lap and my notebook and a pencil in mines. My knees were propped into my chest as we watched poetic justice -- well I was watching it. Here goes Odell again playing in my hair.

"Prom's coming up." I mumbled fiddling with my pencil.

"So?"

"So? Can you take me shopping. I have my money you just take me. Please?"

"What's wrong witcho car?" He groaned dropping the braid.

"I dunno, my dads getting it fixed, please Odell?"

He stayed silent.

"Please Delly," I whined, "I'll draw you again?"

He looked at me and nodded, "Ight man, be ready ta'morrow twelve o'clock. If yeen up, you'ont go."

I smiled, "Thank you. You already did your shopping?"

He looked at me and then looked at the tv for the first time.

"Ian goin'." He mumbled.

"Delly!" I gasped looking at him.

"Delly ma' ass." Asshole. "Ion't got nobody ta go wit. The person I wanna go wit, prolly gone say no anyways, awkward muh'fucka."

"Now you know, any girl would do anything to get a date, with the lions quarterback." I mumbled.

"Prolly," he shrugged nonchalantly, "But, Ian tryna go wit any girl."

I let out a big huff sighing.

"Aw shit!" Odell laughed as Chicago smacked Iesha to the ground.

I let out another big huff.

"Ya Ight?" He looked over at me curiously, "You need some water?"

"Odell?"

"No." He simply stated turning back to the tv causing me to turn it off and hiding the remote behind my back. "Come on, stop playin' dats ma movie."

"Chill out, they play it like a hundred times. Just say you'll go to prom and I'll turn it back on."

"No," he said hovering over me trying to get the remote causing me to sit on it.

"Come on Odell, just say you'll go, and you can finish watching your movie."

"Only if ya go wit' me."

"Huh?"

He's leaning in.

He grabbed the sides of my tank top roughly, my lips moving in sync with his, this was a little surreal, and to crazy for me to handle.

"Maybe, you should go," I stated after pulling away and wiping the corner of my lips, "My moms boyfriend is probably about to be here."

Lies.

He nodded, "First thang in tha moanin."

I sheepishly smiled, "Call me when youre ready"

He walked out and i closed the door sliding down it.

This is too weird.