Him.

\\ You in media 💕\\

June, 1, 11:45
You

"Don't touch me!" I screamed throwing all my suitcases out of our suburban home. 

People came out of their homes, watching as I threw my bags out onto the lawn, one by one. The trunk of my old Audi stayed up, and tears cascaded down my face one after another.

"See here you go again!" Lee yelled chugging down some of the Hennessy in the glass bottle. "Showin' out in front of all these white people!"

I rolled my eyes starting to pack my trunk with my heavy luggage.

"Ion know where you goin'! You might as well stay here."

I ignored him as he came closer to me.

"You heard me?"

"Get away from me Lee!"

"You think you bad huh?" He pushed me back slapping the duffle bag I had in my hands to the ground causing a make neighbor to run over his lawn, to us.

"Man, you crazy?" He exclaimed pushing Lee back who held his arms up in surrender, letting out a drink chuckle and bringing one arm down to take a swig of the hard liquor. "This a woman."

"He doesn't care, sir." I told the man in between sobs as I used my arm to wipe the tears and snot from my face.

"You okay sweetheart?"

"I'm fine thank you." I let out a teary smile, picking up the black duffle, throwing it into my trunk and slamming the trunk.

"Bye." Lee laughed waving.

"Go to hell." I sneered before opening my car door and speeding off, almost hitting him in the process.