|Eight☽|: Candy Land

I'll be your plumber, give you pipe. 💦💋

Odell look at her as she babbled on about some debate that was more than two weeks away, and how she desperately needed to win more than anything. She wins everything. She and Odell both knew, she had nothing to worry about.

She kept talking, and writing about the economy and a whole bunch of other important political problems going on, that Odell couldn't process.

Odell used his left arm to slide around her small waist and his right hand to position her head up, so he could suck sensually on her neck.

She & Odell had been dating for months now. Both college students. They sat in Odell's dorm on his bed.

"Babe, what are you doing?" She question pushing his head away and focusing back on the paper scratching things out here and there.

"Man, stop fuckin' playin' wit' me," he mumbled his accent coming out thick, he grabbed her hands making her drop the pen and frown. He held her hands behind her back with one have and forcing her neck back, he sucked gently, and stuck his right hand up her plain white tee, massaging her breast roughly.

"Delly," she breathed out and he continued, licking his way up to the corner of her mouth, where he grabbed her face roughly toward him, and sucked on her bottom lip softly, he forced her to lay down, and got on top of her slowly. He pulled away admiring her for a minute, "I've never done this before."

He looked at her as she sighed her hair laying all over the pillow, her hands were now freed and she focused on playing with his cross chain whether than looking at him.

He lifted her face once again and kissed her once more, yet gently, slowly. In the process he managed to take off her shirt and the skin tight jeans she wore.

"Don't wea' dem' bitches no mo'." He growled lowly.

"Fuck," he bit his lip in admiration as he examined her naked body once everything was off. He used his big hands to trace every curve, every mark, every blemish.

Sliding in slowly. She gasped then whimpered clawing at his back.

"I'm goin' slow Ight mama?"

It was impossible for her to answer, Odell's huge size, and the fact that she was trying to refrain herself from shouting out.

She nodded in response as he thrusted in and out slowly, she caught on to his slow rhythmic thrusts.

"Odell," she moaned uncontrollably.

"Mhm?" A long groan coming through his throat.

"Go faster."

He quickened his pace slightly sucking on your neck gently licking gently on her neck forming huge hickeys. She moaned loudly sticking her face into his neck. Overwhelming pleasure building up inside of her, and she moaned out into ecstasy when she reached her climax.   

First time.