Chapter One

"Y/N)! IM HERE!" Felix yelled up the stairs to your loft. You didn't need to get up; nor would you anytime soon. 

"FELIX FIVE MORE MINUTES!" You replied. You heard stomping up the creaky steps and realized he was coming to get you up.

"(Y/n), please get up! Jack is gonna meet up with us!" He said, poking you in the shoulder. You opened your eyes and stared at his face, illuminated by the golden light from outside. Felix laughed and pulled you out of bed. 

"Felix.." You muttered, running your eyes. He plopped you down on your vanity seat and told you that you should get ready.

"So you are saying I need makeup? All my imperfections are bothering you Felix? HMM?" You said, trying not to giggle. 

He rolled his eyes, "No, just that's what you typically do. I've known you for six years, (y/n), I know you better than anyone else."

You shrugged, and put on your makeup quickly. You were a pro at it.

"Ugh," you muttered, once Felix left the room. You had to find a decent outfit now too. You pulled out a black and white striped shirt and a black skirt. "It'll do." 

Finally you were done. You hopped down the stairs, Felix waiting patiently in your kitchen on his phone. "Ah ha! You are done quicker than Marzia!"

"Did you actually time me?" You said in awe. He pointed at his phone screen. Eight minutes. That was better than normal at least.

"Damn!" He said. "Marcia takes like thirteen or twenty."

You nodded and grabbed an apple and your purse. "So we are meeting up with Jack at the coffee shop down the street?"

"Yup!"

You smiled at Felix and you two walked out the door.