Chapter 14

SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ON THIS WEEK ;-; THIS WILL BE LONGER I PROMISE!

Troye's POV

"For fucks sake, Y/n, everyone- even Zoe and Alfie- are commenting on that pic." I said to her. She pushed back her hair from her eyes, snatching my phone in the process, and scrolled through all the comments.

"Oh my god, this is great!" Connor said, laughing as he was on his phone too. 

"Guysssssss!" I whined and they all laughed at me.

We were all done eating and decided to go to Tyler's apartment. We walked over to where Tyler's supposed Uber would be picking us up, and hurriedly got into the car. The cold air was making us all freezing.

"Go fast, please!" Tyler announced to the driver. He nodded and went all the proper back alley ways. About five minutes later we found ourselves in front of Tyler's apartment complex. 

"LEGGO!" Y/n yelled and ran inside. The cold was getting worse as we got out slowly, so the boys and I ran to the door. Y/n was standing there with the door open and was making us get in quicker.

Tyler hustled to the elevator and it began to come down to pick us up. "Have you ever had a fan follow you home?" Y/n asked Tyler.

He nodded, "Many times. I would always go into my friend's apartment, that she keeps unlocked twenty-four seven, and then after their anxious butts leave, I run to my apartment down the hall" Tyler explained. 

"That would suck to be your friend." I told him. He shoved me playfully, making me blush. Connor and Y/n didn't notice as they both took artistic photos for Instagram.

The elevator finally came down and we all entered the small container. Y/n linked arms with me, shaking. "You okay?" I whispered to her.

She shook her head, "nope. I can't stand elevators."

"Yet you live in an apartment with ONLY elevators."

"I hate being in them with too many people, not that I hate elevators." 

I nodded, "I'm sorry. Luckily we'll be there soon." I kissed the top of her head. She smiled up at me and  gave me a hug.  The elevator opened and our group poured out. We went down the hall and entered his apartment. 

"MOVIE TIME BITCHES!" Tyler squealed, running over to the couch, then he stopped. "NO VIDEO MAKING TIME! GET ON THE COUCH AND SIT THERE!"

We all nodded and followed his orders. Y/n sat between Connor and I. Tyler came back into the living area with his camera. The camera was turned on, and Tyler greeted it.

"WHY HELLO EVERYBODY, My name is Tyler Oakley and I'm here with these fabulous people!" Tyler squealed. "Introduce yourself!"

"Y/N!" 

"CONNOR!"

"TROYE!"

"And we are doing the.... Best friend tag? I have no fucking clue. I just turned on the camera and boom here we are!"

"Yeah! Best friend tag with all these people!" Connor joined, agreeing with Tyler. He stopped the camera and grabbed some white boards from another video in the past. We all had colored erasable markers. Tyler turned on the camera and we began after he found some questions online.

----

YOUR POV

"Who is the messiest eater?" Tyler said, laughing. You but your lip and wrote yourself. You had to admit, you were a messy eater most of the time.

"Turn them!" Connor said. You all turned them around. It was you on every sheet. 

"Wow, you guys are so sweet and know me!" You giggled. Everyone erased the boards and Tyler announced the next question.

"OOOH! Who has the best singing voice? Or just voice in general?"

TROYE is what everyone wrote. He blushed a fiery red and asked for the next question. He read aloud, "Who has had the most sex in your group?"

"Oh fuck." Tyler chuckled loudly. You but your lip and didn't say a word or write anything. Neither did the other boys, and there was an awkward silence filling the air.

"Okay next question please!" Connor asked awkwardly. 

"Who has kissed the most boys?"

You wrote down Tyler. Tyler wrote down you. Troye and Connor both wrote down you as well. "IVE KISSED ONLY LIKE SIXTY TIMES!" You laughed.

They chuckled and brought you into a group hug. "More questions or another best friend game?"