Chapter 12

"Phil? What do you need?" You whisper shouted into the phone as you stood outside of Tyler's apartment with the cold air blowing around you. 

Phil sighed, "I was just checking on you. How was the flight?"

You smirked to yourself. Phil cared about you. "It was decent, just sat there basically and slept. Nothing else really." 

You could hear mumbling on Phil's side, "Dan says hi!" Phil turned it to speaker and you could suddenly hear Dan's cute voice over everything else.

"Hey, Y/n! Miss you!"

You bit  your lip, "Miss you all too. Crap, I got to get back to my food- it'll get cold. I'm sorry to cut this short, I'll talk to you later." 

"Aw, okay!" Phil said sadly. "Hope you sleep well! Goodnight, Y/n!" You hung up and realized it was eight in California. It was two a.m. where Phil and Dan were. Maybe they waited for a good time for you? 

You shrugged it off and entered the house again. Troye looked behind from the couch and waved you over, "Y/n! Look!" He was on your YouTube account, just close enough to thirteen million subscribers. 

"Whoa," you mumbled. Troye glanced at you from his shoulder and smirked. Without looking at the page he pressed the refresh button again, and it was at exactly thirteen million. "Oh my god. Guess I'll sleep happy tonight!"

Tyler laughed from the kitchen, then came inside and hugged you. "Good job, Y/n! You surpassed my twelve million and twenty two thousand!"

You smirked at him, and held onto the hug, "Thanks Tyler." You mumbled into his shirt. He pecked you on the forehead, and you went off to bed.

You slept happily that night, dreaming of the next meet up two days from now, and seeing everyone's happy faces. All your fans, and meeting them all. All the internet friends of yours. 

-*-

(YOURTWITTERNAME): slept happily last night when I saw I reached 13 mil! I will make a video today! Thank you all for all the support and friends I've made, without you I don't know where I would be. 💜💜🙈😍

3,456,412 ⭐️    4,572,117 👍🏻 ↪️3,562,199 retweets 

jacksepticeye: I'm so proud of you (YOURTWITTERNAME)! You are close to beating me to fifteen million! 😂💙 Can't wait to see you in two weeks either!

6,128,672 ⭐️  7,566,179 👍🏻 ↪️5,328,160 retweets

Pewdiepie: OMG MY LITTLE FAKE SIS GOT 13 MIL! (YOURTWITTERNAME) IM PROUD! 👍🏻😍

4,127,456 ⭐️ 10,672,553 👍🏻 ↪️4,777,790 retweets

Dan Howell: Wow my new friend (YOURTWITTERNAME) just reached 13 million! WE ARE TIED 😜

2,678,655 ⭐️ 3,667,385 👍🏻 ↪️2,688,222 retweets 

You were flabbergasted (lmao) by all the people that cared. There were many more tweets and Instagram messages and texts, but too many to count. You were so fortunate for these people in your life. 

"I can't believe I'm so lucky." You mumbled while getting up for the morning. Today you would just be touring Cali with Troye and Tyler. You never had gone to the pizza place Tyler has been recently obsessed with, so you got ready quickly, took a shower, brushed your teeth, blew dry your hair, braided it, put your gray shirt on and pink jeans with white converse. Your jean jacket sat on top of your suitcase, and you gladly grabbed it before joining the boys in Tyler's kitchen. 

"My, my, why don't you look so fancy?" Tyler laughed sarcastically. You flipped him off and joined Troye at the island where you eagerly awaited waffles and pancakes. (DECIDE WHICH ONE IS YOUR FAV! COMMENT DOWN BELOW!) And saw the heaping pile of them with bacon come to you and Troye. 

Before you dug in, a text came in from Dan. You signed and grabbed it from your back pocket. 

Dan🌺🇬🇧: Hey, Y/n! Congrats on 13! 💖 

You: thanks Dan! 💜💜 WE ARE OFFICIALLY TIED NOW HAH BITCH!

Dan🌺🇬🇧: lmao okay 😂 Anyway hope when you come back to England that you'll come hang out with us.

You: totally! 😍

Dan🌺🇬🇧: awesome 💖 Ttyl

You: BAI!

You sighed happily and engulfed the breakfast food laid out in front of you and awaited your great day.