Chapter 16

Dan's POV

she came over the next day and was pissed off. "I'm so fucking annoyed, Dan."

"I'm sorry about Phil." I whispered to her. 

We were sitting on the couch while Doctor Who played on the TV. She was sitting with her arms covering my legs as I sat in my browsing position. 

"How did she even meet him?"

I shrugged, I couldn't betray Phil. Maybe I should make up a story and she'll believe it- running into my arms and soon to hate Phil. Sounds like a decent plan.

"They met at a strip club." I blurted out.

Her eyes widened, "Wow, innocent little Phil goes to strip clubs?"

"Yup." I quickly replied.

Her eyes became slits, probably trying to figure out if I was bullshitting her or not. "You don't have to know everything about his life, Y/n."

"I  just didn't expect Phillip Lester to go to strip clubs."

"Yeah, me neither. I don't go, however. Since no one he knows works there he does whatever he wants."

Y/n's face became scrunched, "Gross. Dan, just stop. Let's just watch something else." She adjusted herself on the couch to now be laying on top of me. She moved my computer to the coffee table and started to snuggle with me. 

I held her close. My plan was working. Her head was nuzzled into the crook of my neck, and I realized she was asleep. 

"Good night." I whispered. It was only ten A.M. Too. Must've had a rough night.

•••••

Phil's POV

"Daniel! DANIEL DID YOU EAT MY SHRED-" I said before being abruptly stopped in the hall. I saw Dan and Y/n snuggling. In fact, they were both asleep. 

Those lightweights.

"God you such, Dan." I muttered, going back up the steps to my room. Stefanie was on the bed, watching Castle on the TV. That show is the worse.

"Hey babe," she whispered to me. I can't believe she didn't understand me when I told her yesterday that I didn't like her.

"What." I moaned, lying down on the bed.

She scooted near me and placed her big fat lips onto my small thin ones. They were covered with bright red lipstick, and tasted like coffee and dead fish. I pulled back and smacked her to the side, not forcefully,  but I didn't want her all over me.

"Get out, please." I told her.

She scowled at me and stuck up her middle finger, "I will get you, Phillip Lester." And slammed my for behind her. A few seconds later I heard the main door slam and heard Dan's voice.