Chapter 23

Phil's POV (before you came to PJ's)

 I sat in the guest bed, watching the fan whir by, spinning in silence. I couldn't stand doing nothing, but I needed to take a break from the Internet. PJ sat outside the locked door, saying some stuff his fans were posting on Twitter once Dan said he missed Phil.

 "@Philseyebrowsaregreat said: 'we all miss you Phil hope you're okay blue heart emoji blue heart emoji hashtag Philisdabest'" PJ chuckled at the last bit. I held in my laughter, continuing to watch the hypnotizing fan. 

I rolled my eyes as I listened to the last few, from Dan himself. I couldn't handle having the entire fanbase flipping out on Phan and hoping it wasn't because of Y/n. That's when I realized, beautiful Y/L/N was the source of it all, yet Dan and I both fought over her- she was just stuck in the middle of it. 

Because we were fans of her.

I continued to stare up at the fan until my phone buzzed on my bedside table. I rolled over and grabbed it from the table, pressing the button and lighting up with a message from someone I never got messages from anymore- Y/n. I read it quietly aloud, making sure indeed it was her. It was.

After reading it we texted a bit until she left Dan's apartment and started to come here. I sighed and threw my phone softly on my carpet. I loved Y/n still, and I believed she loved my best friend. I couldn't deal with the fact she would never love me the same way she most likely loved Dan. 

That's when PJ called for me because she was here already and I almost fell off the bed, excited and nervous at the same time.