Chapter 2

You ran down the street to the coffee shop, Felix trying to keep up. You smirked at him as you sprinted even faster to the door and was greeted by a warm draft of air. Felix came in after you, and grabbed your hand, leading you to a table in the far back where Jack would be sitting.

"JACK!" You squealed, running to him. He opened his arms and hugged tightly.

"(Y/N)! IVE MISSED YA!" He laughed.

"Same here," You replied. Both of you continued to hug until the waitress came back and brought everyone a drink. Jack had ordered for everyone before Felix and you got there. You sipped your scalding hot drink as you listened to Jack talk about the plane ride. Out of the corner of your eye you could see two guys ginormously tall walking past and found their seats. As you continued listening, you realized that you knew both of those boys. 

Amazingphil and Danisnotonfire.   

They both looked at Felix, then muttered something quietly to each other before getting up. They both walked over to Felix and hugged him. Felix freaked out. 

"DAN! PHIL! HEY!" Felix said, laughing.

"Felix what are you doing here?" Dan asked. You stared at them both, finishing your drink. 

"Jack, should we leave them to talk?" You muttered to him. He nodded and you too got out of your seats. 

Phil smiled warmly at you before turning away and paying attention to Felix. You ordered another coffee,  and continued your plane ride talk with Jack. 

PHIL'S POV********

(Y/n) was a youtuber, i knew that face. She was so pretty and he smile was so beautiful. How could she still be single- or she could just be hiding it from us (FANBASE NAME

She walked off with Jack. I actually wanted to talk to her and Jack more than Felix, but Dan didn't want to talk to random strangers so I wouldn't do that.

After sitting next to Felix talking about video games, I finally got up, bored from the conversation, and walked over to where (y/n) and Jack were sitting, talking and laughing up a storm. 

"Hey," i said, grinning.

"Hey, Phil! Want to sit down?" (Y/n) said, patting her seat. 

"Of course! Thanks." I replied, scooching down next to her. She smiled at me sweetly, before continuing the conversation with Jack about the new video games out. 

"(Y/n), how many subs do you have? Wasn't it like twelve million or so?" Jack asked her. 

"12,456,629 subscribers to be exact." 

"Damn, remembering all that! YOU ARE A ROBOT!" Jack laughed.

I chuckled, "don't you just do gaming?"

She nodded, "I'm not the beauty guru girl. I'm just a basic girl that grew up with video games and such."

"That's so awesome though that you already have twelve million in two years!" I told her. (Y/n) grinned.

"Thanks, Phil!"

As the waitress brought Jack and (y/n) another drink, my phone dinged with a text from Dan.

DAN: dude what are u doing

PHIL: hanging out with Y/n and Jack.

DAN: why'd u leave tho

PHIL: that convo was boring. Gtg we are talking about cartoons. 

DAN: KK 

I smiled at (y/n) as she described her favorite new cartoon that was only on Netflix.

"That's so fucking lame though! How dare they put it on ONLY NETFLIX!" Jack raged as he finished his coffee. 

She laughed, "ITS A GOOD SHOW DONT JUDGE IT ASSHOLE!"

I liked them both much more now.