CHAPTER 10

That weekend~~

You got aboard the plane, sent a few texts, then found your seat. Carefully you put everything above you, then sat down in your chai next to a tall human with shaggy blonde hair.

Typically you were very awkward around people, but you felt a nice vibe about the dude, and said Hello, like a kind British person would.

He turned to you, at first you didn't notice his eyes, but they were striking and blue bright eyes. "Hello!"

"Going to California too?"

He nodded," Yup! Meeting my girlfriend there. How about you?"

You grinned,"Seeing my best friends again."

"That's awesome. My name is Harry." (NO ONE FAMOUS LMAO) Harry put out his hand and you gladly shook it. "You seem nice, what is your name?"

"(Y/n)," you replied.

"That's such a lovely name!" 

"Thank you! I love the name Harry as well- like Harry-"

"Potter or Styles?" Harry chuckled. 

You shrugged, "Now I don't want to respond."

"Please remember passengers, to put on your seatbelt! We are lifting off now!" The captain said into the intercom. You could become easily sick in the air, so you clenched your stomach and hoped for the best.

*TIMESKIP*

"Hello? (Y/n)?"  You heard a voice echo. It was a somewhat familiar voice, must be Harry.

You opened your eyes to see people filing off the place, you lived! WHAT?! 

"Sorry, Harry." You said, groggily. He was standing there, next to your splayed out legs, waiting to be freed and get his stuff.

"It's fine, love." He replied. You quickly moved your legs and stood up, waiting for Harry to be done before you grabbed your own bags. Soon, you grabbed your bag and were on the way out! Tyler would be here by now.

"So, wanna go get a drink real quickly?"  Harry asked.

You nodded and both of you scurried down the long passageway until you saw the gleaming and small Starbucks sign. Running towards it and the two of you getting to the Starbucks, you ordered your favorite drink each and talked before Tyler called you.

"BITCH WHERE YOU AT?!"

"Starbucks," You laughed.

"KK! COMING!" 

You hung up, and clasped your hands together, fidgeting with the littlest things on the table while you talked, but now all you wanted was sleep and movie night  with Tyler and Troye.

Harry poked you in the elbow, "Your boys are here. See ya around!" 

You smirked at him, grabbed your bags, and scanned the outside of the Starbucks until you could see Tyler and Troye's easiest features to figure out. Quickly you left, waving at Harry as you went, and found yourself embraced in a huge hug with your brothers from other mothers. 

MORE ON TUESDAY~~~