Chapter 21

Your POV

"What the hell just happened?" You asked Dan with wide eyes. You pulled on your big sweater and jeans. Dan stared out his bedroom door with his mouth ajar. 

"I just lost Phil..." Dan mumbled. He pulled you into a hug, squeezing tightly. "I'm so sorry, Y/n. I hope you don't hate me."

You shook your head into his chest, "Not at all." 

He smiled and laid his head against yours, "I'm so sorry." Dan released you and got some clothes on. He pulled on a pair of black jeans and a Grey sweater. "Want some breakfast food?" He turned to you with sadness in his eyes. You couldn't stand seeing him this way.

You nodded, "Sure!" You tried to seem enthusiastic and happy, trying to lift his spirits, but alas every time you tried, he just thought of Phil. 

Together you left the bedroom and walked down the hall to the kitchen. He started bringing out boxes of food and opened the fridge pulling out some milk. "French toast?"

"Yeah that sounds good." You started thinking about Phil. You loved Phil- more than Dan... But Phil had that girlfriend for a bit and probably didn't like you the same way you liked him- right? You put your head in your hands and sighed quietly. Dan concentrated on making the perfect French toast for someone he loved while you thought about a different pale British boy. 

"Y/n, some people wanted us to do a collab!" Dan interrupted your thoughts. You shook your head and looked up at him.

"Cool." 

"You okay?" He turned to you with a worried expression.

"Yeah. Just a bit tired." 

He nodded, "Sorry about all this. Also this is very late brunch, sorry."

"It's good."

"Seriously, are you okay? You can tell me." Dan asked. 

You shook your head, "I was just thinking."

"About?"

"Nothing."

"Ooh, so you're having an existential crisis?"

"Pfft," you started. "No. Just you don't have to know."

"It was Phil, wasn't it?" He mumbled.

You looked at him with wide eyes, "Y/n, you're a very caring person. I know that you would care even though we were both dickheads."

"I'm so sick of all this drama." You sighed, resting your head on the back of a cabinet.

He nodded, "Understandable. It's mainly about you as well."

"This is so hard for me." You told him. You couldn't say "And I love both you and Phil" but for some reason you felt like he knew this. The way he looked at you, as if he had you but at the same time didn't. You were somewhere else, in Phil's arms, not Dan's. "I have to talk to him." You announced, hopping down onto the ground and started to the kitchen door.

"Y/n, it's nearly seven." Dan reminded

"And?" You giggled slightly.

"London is fucking crazy."

"At seven? Woo what a party for some forty some year olds." You did jazz hands and left the kitchen. You wanted to find Phil.

You pulled out your phone as you went down the stairs to the main door, finding Phil's contact.

Y/n: Phil, we need to talk

Phil🍰: no

Y/n: without Dan.

Phil🍰: fine

Y/n: where are u

Phil🍰: PJ's apartment 

Y/n: KK I'm coming