Chapter 18

Phil's POV

Dan never would've met Y/n if it wasn't for me yanking him out of bed that fateful day. We just wanted some coffee, then find ourselves with Sean and Frlix, with a beautiful Y/n at their side.

She became one of my closest friends after that, and all Dan could talk about is how jealous he was, making tea he would talk, straightening his hair he would go on and on throughout the day. It started to be stressful to hear him being jealous of me- when in reality he was then one that got her anyway.

I was just the stupid one in the way.

Now they are both upstairs probably having sex, my two best friends having sex a floor above me, when I love her. 

Phil why don't you just FUCKING ASK? My brain questions me as I sit on the couch. I was watching Kitchen Nightmars today. Because, Phil #3 it's not that simple!

I sighed and rolled off the couch by accident, crashing my head into my computer. I could hear noises upstairs and turned the volume up to ten. I rubbed my head, then got yo to make some tea and grab myself an ice pack.

My phone dinged in the jeans pocket. I pulled it out and read it carefully. 

Y/n💜🌷: hey Phil Dan and I are gonna go out to lunch will you WNAT anything?

Phil: yeah sure where are you going?

Y/n💜🌷: Dan says it's a Chinese place downtown, so a couple blocks from here. What do you want?

Phil: just my normal. Dan will know

Y/n💜🌷: KK 

I heard Dan's door opening as I poured the cup of tea in my Jake Adventure time mug. I sipped it while watching Dan and Y/n scramble to find shoes. They were obviously in a hurry to get food, even though it is one P.M. Now.

"Have fun with your liveshow, Phil!" Y/n reminded me on her way out. 

"Yeah! Thanks for reminding me!"

She rolled her eyes with a nod, "See ya in a bit!"

I waved, "Bye."

I found my way back to the couch and tried to make myself look presentable for millions of people watching. Maybe I will talk about my "crush on a certain someone" with them- some may catch on though.

I took another sip of tea to clear my thoughts, and tweeted out about the liveshow. Already thousands were ready. I clicked start and waved at the hundred or more people joined for the start. 

"HELLO EVERYONE!"

----

Your POV

Dan got a taxi to bring you to the Kangaroo Motel downtown on the east side, forty minutes away from their apartment. He wanted to have sex, but not in the apartment where a not-so-innocent Phil may see or hear. He rather not her your moans.

The taxi driver pulled up and you paid him a crumpled up twenty dollar bill. He nodded and sped off once you and Dan walked to a motel room. C15 seemed to be unlocked and clean. 

Dan pushed you against the wall and started to kiss you roughly. You kissed back with just the same amount of force and tugged at his shirt, which came untucked in and over his head in a flash. He started playing with your blue sweatshirt and you helped him pull it up, giggling to yourself.

He smiled through the kiss and unbuttoned your pants, pulling you to the bed and leaving behind the clothes. You toyed with the buttons on his jeans until they unbuckled and you pulled him down. Dan broke the kiss and started to mess with your bra. You let him unbuckle it and throw it to the side.

It was Dan, and you loved him. 

"I have loved you for so long," Dan whispers in between small kisses. "Before we met."

"Really?" You giggled.

He smirked, "I know so much about you, Y/n. I know your favorite color is purple because it reminds you of your father. I know your parents got divorce when you were in first grade, and you haven't seen you sixteen year old sister since her birth. I know how much you are an introvert. I know how much you love music and totally immerse yourself in it. I know you love nature and photography. I know your dad died of cancer two years ago. I know you are secretly a hockey fanatic."

You blushed furiously, "Stalker much?"

He pulled your face closer to his and smashed your lips together. 

This was supposed to happen, right?