Chapter 15

Your POV

The weekend was over in a flash. You found yourself back at the same lousy airport on Sunday, hugging and trying not to tear up while hugging your best friends. Even Connor came, who became a lot closer to you this past weekend.

"I will miss you all! Come visit me!" You waved. They all waved back, sending you kisses and telepathic hugs as you departed.

You were in the airplane in a tight seat on the end. Luckily you didn't have to sit in the middle like the unlucky man next to you, who was sweaty and tired of the already crying baby next to him. You pulled out the headphones from the carry on underneath you, and began playing music. Twenty øne Pilots came on first, and you listened to them until you lifted off.

Twitter was waiting for you with new messages when you woke up. You saw many retweets or favorites, and then there was one that stuck out for you. Your eyes widened when you saw the picture and the text.

AmazingPhil

meet my girlfriend, StefanieGregWE118

There was a picture next to it, of him doing his classic smile with a beautiful girl next to him. Curly brunette hair, deep brown eyes, and perfect skin and complexion.

You were pissed, so decided to text Dan.

Dan's POV

"Do you think that would make her jealous?" Phil asked me for about the seventh time that day. We heard nothing from Y/n, but expected to soon, her plane arrived about a half hour ago.

I shrugged, annoyed with Phil's constant need. If anything, this could help me and Y/n become closer- while Phil is with his fake girlfriend (just the nice girl down the hall and also a fan -_-) I could be with Y/n. Maybe I won't help him get to her.

"You'll probably make her more mad than jealous that you didn't tell her about Stefanie."

His hair fell to his face while biting his lip, quickly Phil fixed it before continuing, "But I love Y/n."

I began blushing furiously, not from jealously, but by hatred. "Phil, this may make it harder for you to get to her." I said that right as my phone buzzed beside me.

I grabbed it and read the text. It was coincidently from Y/n. 

To: Me

From: Y/n👑🌺

Dan, what's up with Phil? Why didn't he tell me about his girlfriend? 😒

To: Y/n👑🌺

From: Me

Idk, he seems a little off, tbh. Sorry about this all. How was California?

To: Me

From: Y/n👑🌺

It was great. Except for when getting home I see that 😔

To: Y/n👑🌺

From: me

Did you like Phil? 

To: me

From: Y/n👑🌺

Tbh yes. But now i really don't know, Dan. Tomorrow could we hang out and talk?

To: Y/n👑🌺

From: Me

Of course! I'll come over to your place