Chapter 19

Phil's POV

It's been two hours since Dan and Y/n left. No food. And I was sitting there continuing my live stream and many comments started to pop up asking me what was the matter.

"Oh nothing," I laughed silently. They could see right through it.

 I read a few more comments and people started asking what was up with Dan and Y/n. "Oh, right. I don't think I am the one to tell you."

The comments began to blow up, sending me photoshops and edits of them, so many random pictures, one even of me and Y/n making out. These people knew how to use photoshop. I continued to look at the comments, one said "what happened with you and that whore?"

"That's rude to call her that! But we broke up. I didn't even really like her that much, to be honest." I sighed.

Now the comments were asking if I did it to make Y/n jealous. I nodded, "Yeah, I really do like Y/n."

"Ooh now it's the end of my live stream! Bye!" I said before people could flip out more. I shut it down and opened up the tab for tumblr. I saw stuff that Dan liked and some stuff Y/n liked. I laughed at a meme Y/n reposted.

I wish she was mine.

--•••••----••••----

Y/n POV

You fell asleep in the shitty motel for a few good hours, and was woken up by your alarm blasting Rick Astley. 

"Oh my god, Y/n." Dan laughed groggily beside you. He had his arm wrapped around your bare body, all you had on was a bra still. "That's your alarm?"

"I suppose it is," you laughed. You got out of his reach and pulled on your clothes again. The clock on the wall said it was four p.m. "Shit! Dan we have been gone for three hours. Phil's either worried or disgusted by us."

He chuckled and rolled out of the hard bed. "Fine."

You put on your shoes in a hurry, and grabbed your purse and phone. The Internet was going mad right now. "Oh fuck! DAN PHIL TOLD THE WORLD ABOUT US!"

"What?" Dan said, hobbling over with only one leg in his pants. He snatched your phone out of your hand and read the thing on the tween news site. "What the actual fuck."

"Stalkers."

"Or Phil." Dan replied. He got his pants up, put his shirt on, and pulled on his shoes in a flash. You stood by the door, tapping your foot on the ground impatiently, "Come on, Daniel!"

"Sorry! Do we still need to pick up food?"

"Yeah. He's probably pissed. Maybe it would make up for it? We could just say we found some of my old college friends." You told him, biting your lip.

He nodded, "Sounds good. Let's go." Dan answered and opened the door, you leaving first. "Can't wait for some Chinese food."

"Totally." You giggled and hopped into a nearby taxi.