Fourteen: Peepin' Tammy

Comment of the Chapter:

Awh, such a cute chapter, loved it when he made her facial expressions and also I can totally picture him as an elf! Thanks for the upload and I can't wait to read more!! You’re an amazing author!!

On I side note, I would like you to deliver this message to Serena "ahem"

Dearest Serena,

IF YOU DO NOT SAY YES TO LIAM I WILL COME AFTER YOU WITH MY SKITTLES AND CHUCK THEM AT YOU UNTIL YOU SAY YES. I WILL ALSO EMPTY YOUR BROTHER'S CAR OF ALL THE GAS THEN YOU WILL BE STUCK AT THE MALL WITH PAISLEY AND ALSO HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE WRATH OF YOUR BROTHER! MUHAHAHA!

Love kpimolly <3

I don’t know why, but the letter to Serena just cracked me up. Thanks, kpimolly for sharing your umm… threats with me.

Chapter Fourteen: Peepin’ Tammy

I looked at him in horror. Did he seriously just ask me that? What’s wrong with him? I think his elf costume is a little too tight.

“What?” I asked slowly, still not able to comprehend his question.

“Do you want to go to formal with me?” he asked again, but slower.

“I can’t tell if you’re joking or not,” I told him honestly.

“Why would I be joking?”

“Why would you not be? In the past thirty minutes, I’ve managed to insult you at least twenty times,” I countered, slumping down in my char and crossing my arms over my chest. Yeah, I’m totally going gangster now.

“Like I said, you’re just acting,” he replied with a confident smile. “You’re trying to go to an acting college. It’s pretty obvious that you’re not really mean.”

“You’re an idiot,” I insulted him one last time before I got up.

“Are you at least going to give me an answer?”

I looked at him in disbelief again.

“Well?” Liam looked at me expectantly.

“No,” I answered him curtly. “And my meanness is not an act.”

“Wait, where are you going?” he called after me as walked away from the table briskly.

“To beat up some fellow gang members,” I lied, not bothering to look back. “They owe me some money.”

“But I paid for that smoothie,” were the last things I could hear from Liam, referring to the Caribbean Passion I took with me.

I couldn’t help but let a small smile invade my face at that.

:::x:::O:::x:::

 The rest of the weekend passed by quickly and my distant relatives had gone back home. Our early Christmas was nice we even had my dad dress up like Santa Claus. Paisley had actually gotten me a pony. Well . . . it was a My Little Pony, but it’s the thought that counts, I suppose.

Benny had come over to our house to, much to Paisley’s dismay, but she got over it once Benny brought out some chocolate.

I eventually got Kurt to get my suits for me, using the excuse that I was sick, but in reality I was healthy as ever.

“Good morning, Rena,” Holly greeted me cheerfully once again as I approached my locker on Monday.

I gave her a grunt in response. After my relatives left on Sunday, I had to cram all of my studying I was supposed to do for finals, which forced me to stay awake past two in the morning.