Roomate

"Pay me?! You can't be serious. Ug fine what choice do I have if you are going to throw that option out there." Shizuo complained

"So you will do it? " Shinra said hopeful.

The two talked for a bit. Izaya stood up the world spinning as he was hunched over leaning into the wall. He got some water then went up the stairs to collapse in the king size bed. He looked so small in it. Like he would fade away in the white blankets. Laying on top of them felt comforting. He pushed his face into the pillow as the room continued to freeze. Even worse since the window was wide open revealing the screen that kept the bugs out.

"Alright I'll have my lovely Celty drop some things off for you tonight." Shinra clapped his hands then left.

Shizuo groaned feeling irritated and angry. He looked around since the sun has set everything was so much darker. He was now Izaya's new roommate. He walked around the house navigating where things are. Then he found Izaya's room. He walked inside to see Izaya laying in the bed. Irritatedly he shut the window. He had goosebumps all over. Shivering on his side looking like he was trying to fall asleep with the scowl on his face. Angrily he shook Izaya who fliched and backed away falling off the bed with a yelp  laying upsidown his legs up against the bed side.

"Don't freaking touch me monster!!! The last thing I need is for you to break my bones!!!" Izaya yelled his voice leaving him.

"Well Baka flea. Your house is worse than it is outside. You have all these damn blankets and yet you collapse on top of them. Your stuck with me now. Under Shinra's orders so might as well make it less miserable for the both of us got it!!" Shizuo snapped back.

"G...go home I don't need you!" Izaya yelled rolling over to get up.

He sat there for awhile staring at the wall in a daze ignoring Shizuo's loud words yelling at him. He felt himself being picked up. A arm around his waist as he was lifted. His eyes clouded over and his head spun. He was laid down in the bed then the blankets pulled over him. Before closing his eyes again he looked up seeing blond hair and a puzzled scowl. Shizuo left and answered the door thanking Celty for bringing a luggage bag filled with his things. It looked like he was planning on staying for a month.  Shizuo put on his pajamas in the bathroom then brushed his teeth. He rested his glasses on the counter top and washed his face. He sighed massaging his temples trying to let go of how irritated today had been. He took some blankets and a pillow making his bed on the couch. Izaya woke up hours later and walked out of his room quietly checking to see if Shizuo was really there. He smiled to himself knowing he must keep his secret. One he could never tell for it would be the death of him. Shizuos phone rang as his alarm echoed through the quiet house. Not being a morning person he shut off the alarm quickly dragging himself from the comfort of the couch. He walked into the bathroom to brush his teeth. He rushed to the bathtub to find Izaya laying down on his side.

"Flea?! You sleep in bathtubs now?! Izaya!! Wake up!!" Shizuo shook Izaya's shoulder roughly looking down at the pale form that lay there.