new beginning

Izaya lay in his back dark circles still under his eyes. He felt warm all around him. The room was dark but the light peeked out if the blinds. He sat up slowly looking around. His room. He grinned slightly. It was all a bad dream. None of this can be real. All just a bad dream. He smiled laying back down looking up at the ceiling.

"Hah home. My home." Izaya whispered to himself getting out of bed slowly. "Ouchy...." He looked down at his bandaged arms. Medication still wearing off his head spin as he lost balance and swayed a little.

Making his way for the door. It was afternoon. He had slept half the day away. Something felt off. The house smelled of cooking. Eggs and bacon, who was in the house. He felt his heart skip a beat then walked down the hall slowly. And half the things there weren't even his. Grabing Shizuos childhood bat not realizing who it was. He walked into the kitchen raising it with shaky hands. Before he hit Shizuo he saw the blond hair.

"What?!" Izaya said loudly dropping the bat.

"Hmm??" Shizuo turned around eating a piece of bacon while he cooked. "Ah your awake. Damn you were out for such a long time. I though you would never wake up."

"What are you still doing here in my houses Shizuo?!?!" Izaya growled.

Shizuo looked down with a sad look at the shaking flea. He looked scared trying to act tough. He put a arm around Izaya bringing him into a hug with one arm while he finished cooking.

"Shut up flea. We live together now. Before you kill yourself." Shizuo said with a small smile

"Let go of me!! Now!" Izaya yelled loudly.

"Calm down I'm not going to beat you unless you piss me off. I have a lot of patience with you today." Shizuo said calmly rubbing his hand on Izayas shoulder.

"I...I don't feel so good." Izaya said putting a arm around his stomach.

"Hey! Are you going to throw up?" Shizuo asked then held Izaya steady as the raven threw up in the sink whatever medication that had messed with his system. "Damnit flea. See this is what I'm talking about." Shizuo steadied shaking Izaya

"Don't yell at me please."Izaya whimpered.

"Just take it easy ok?" Shizuo said rubbing Izayas back gently. "Sorry for yelling. Are you dizzy?" Shizuo asked calmly.

"Y...ya." Izaha whimpered then felt himself go weak and Shizuo picked him up. "L..leave me alone... To rot in my room. I'll put a lock on my door. You don't have to bother with me ever again."

"Stop it Izaya.... I was so scared you were going to die this past week. Ok? I'm not going to leave you alone. I care about you." Shizuo hugged Izaya close hiding his face in the bony shoulder

"Why? We don't do anything but fight.....I mess with you to much. It was fun. I was Joker and you were Batman. But... Like you said. I'm already dead." Izaya said closing his eyes.

"Hey don't pass out! Because you threw up.... Well you threw up a lot actually." Shizuo grumbled washing the sing clean. "Stop that ok. I'm not sure if you do it on purpose half the time. But it makes me really angry ok?"

"Mmmhmm." Izaya mumbled.

"Hey wake up. Your eating something. If you don't I'll force you to." Shizuo growled Izaya opened his eyes in fear.

"Then I'll yell for Shinra....." Izaya said bravely.

"Hah Shinra won't save you. No one will. Its just you and me." Shizuo said putting Izaya in a chair.

Izaya shivered on the cold surface he felt cold again. He watched Shizuo leave the room for a moment then return with a bowl of soup since it was easy to eat. Steam rolled off the tan liquid. Vegetable floated around here and there. Shizuo out the bowl in front if Izaya and a spoon beside it.

"10 bites of soup. Since I'll have to treat you like a child. We will start with 10 I can force them or you can do them yourself. Easy way or the hard way. Your choice." Shizuo said seriously folding his hands on the table.

"10 is a very big number Shizuo." Izaya complained turning a little pale not wanting to look at the soup at all.

"Very well. I'll force you then." Shizuo pulled a chair up close to Izaya.

He picked up the spoon holding down Izaya with his other arm since it was easy. Izaya yelped and struggled with all his might. He turned his head away scared to death knowing he would only throw it back up.

"Arg your such a baby. Sit still and eat the damn soup." Shizuo said spilling spoonful soup on Izaya.

"No I'll only throw it up! I don't even force it! I throw everything up!" Izaya yelled his voice getting horse.

Shizuo let go and sat back Izaya was panting looking like an anxiety attack about to take over. Shizuo put two fingered under Izayas chin and lifted his head up kissing his forehead gently. Izaya looked up in shock. Shizuo shoved a spoonfull of soup down Izaya's throat. He gagged a moment then felt sick.

"Ah damn you Shizu-chan that's a very mean trick. Why can't I just eat ice cream.... Its soothing."Izaya complained.

"I don't give up so easily flea. I'll take care of you." Shizuo said calmly trying to keep patience. "You still look like shit."

"Hah funny....I..." Izaya fell silent leaning back into the chair letting out a sigh closing his eyes. "Your soup taste like shit. Taste so bad it will come back up."

"Don't you dare! Don't! You fucking dare! Stupid!" Shizuo stood up prepared.

Izaya just moaned and got up off the chair to curl up in a ball on the floor. His laid down against the table leg.

"Man you really are broken and lost. Hey are you alright. Or that tired. Anyways you owe me 9 bites of food. One won't kill you baby.... Izaya?" Shizuo stood over the flea.

"I'm not giving you any more bites of anything. Why can't you just pick me up and put me to bed if I'm such a child." Izaya grumbled hiding his face in his long hair.

Shizuo got down on his knees and scooped up Izaya gently. He walked to the couch and sat down laying Izaya down putting a blanket around him. Then laid down behind him.

"Sorry flea. Your stress me out sometimes. I'm not sure what to do." Shizuo mumbled resting his chin on Izayas head.

"Kill me then?" Izaya grumbled angrily.

"I'll never do that. I care about you...." Shizuo whispered.