Panic

Izaya stirred under the thick blanket. He tossed and turned. Shizuo groaned annoyed he put  a arm on Izaya pinning him. Izaya yelped loudly. His eyes opened wide loosing his breath. Anxiety took over. His eyes clouded with fear. Shizuo looked down at Izaya who was sweating shaking bad. The nightmares racked his brain for answers. His eyes wide and unseeing. Shizuo looked down worried then felt a strange wet sensation all over his chest and stomach. He looked down. Red, red everywhere. All over Izaya's arms and chest. Shizuo got up fast. Almost flinging Izaya to the ground.

"Hey! What's wrong? Flea? Fl- oh shit." Shizuo pushed Izaya off of him as the raven fell to the floor.

Izaya sat on his knees stairing at the ceiling. Blood dripped from his arms. He scratched the wounds in his sleep. His body in panic responding to the pain and blood loss. Shizuo got up looking down seeing his chest and stomach covered in blood running to Shinras room.

"Damnit flea! Shinra! Shinra, Celty. Izaya is bleeding all over the place!" Shizuo knocked in their door loudly yelling.

"Did you do something to him?!" Shinra ran out the room throwing in a bathrobe .

Izaya collapsed on his side trying to get his breathing to even. His arms lay front on him spread out. The bandages were soaked. Shinra shined a light in his eyes trying to get him to respond. His lips were turning blue from lack of airflow. His eyes glazed over with illness. Sweat dripped off the side of his face as he was slipping in Shinra's arms. There was noise but it was drowning out fast. Everything seemed so slow. A great pain shot in his chest like a bullet. Was this what's it's like... To die? Izaya thought to himself feeling relieved in a way. He was happy. He smiled a bit which shocked Shizuo and Shinra.

"He is going into shock Shizuo. He lost to much blood! We have to take him in now! Hurry lets go!" Shinra's voice was loud and panicked trying to think fast of what to do. The three got in his van quickly.

Shinra handed a phone to Shizuo as they sped crazily down the road. Izaya lay in a warm blanket in Shizuo's grip. He was cuddled into the blond. His eye half open. Slowly closing as he opened his mouth to catch air. They were so close to the hospital. Izaya had stopped breathing... Shizuo frantically texted Celty. They pulled into the hospital. Shizuo handed Izaya to Shinra as they ran inside panting. The doctor laid Izaya down to go into immediate surgery. They pushed the bed into the operating room. Shizuo and Shinra followed quickly. They two boys were silent. But everyone else was yelling frantically.

"I'm not sure if I can save you this time Izaya. Please pull through. You can fight this. Your not alone." Shinra whispered as he and Shizuo were pushed out of the operation room.

Shizuo sat in a chair still covered in blood till a doctor offered him spare clothes left behind from past patients. He put them on in the bathroom feeling a little bit better. Shinra paced back and forth talking to himself thinking aloud. Planning, he was on his feet for a few minutes. Shizuo sighed then looked up.

" his third attempt huh? What were his other two like? If I may ask." Shizuo questioned looking up at Shinra.

"His first he tried jumping off a building. Broke his lower back arm and leg. He got lucky doctors say. I nursed him back to Heath. That time we almost lost our friendship at age 10. He hated everything at the time.... Even me. His second time at my house. Downing deadly pills. They shut down most of his insides. He has chest pain still stoday from it. We hade to pump his stomach multiple times. He went through pretty bad withdrawals. I won't forget it." Shinra sat down by Shizuo removing his glasses then burying his face in his hands letting out a heavy sigh.

"But why. He has money, a big apartment and a whole city to start drama in....me." Shizuo growled.

"You ever think Shizuo. The people who seem to have it all together. Might be the most broken. " Shinra said quietly hiding tears that rolled down his cheeks

"I don't want him to die...." Shizuo said looking down